🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)

The whole day naina was trying to digest the word, which her innocent husband has used to compliment her. She couldn't believe, that sameer have really said her sexy in his dead-husky voice, sometimes she contemplates if he is actually a baby, or pretending to be?

Pushing away her doubt, she quickly doll up herself in the ruby pink color heavy blouse, golden thin lace stitched on the sleeves, the lehenga was of different colour to give fairness on her skin, the strings of her blouse were tangled with each, she struggles to separate them, but unable to do it. She decided to call vishakha, and ask her to help her.

But before she could take her phone, the familiar masculine hand touched her back, and leisurely untangle the thread from each other, he nervously held the end of her strings, which were activating unknown desire inside him of exploring the white skin of his delicate wife. Naina jumped on her place, when his breath started to fan on her back, she anxiously linked her fingers, trying to hold her wildly beating heart. Sameer was taking extra time than needed, to trouble her.

"Do it fast." her low fainted voice made him smile, and in an instant his job was complete, of tying the knot of her backless blouse.

"Have you chosen this blouse, to beguile me angel? If yes, then sweetheart I am already enraptured by you." Sameer whispered into her ear with a smile covering his face, his one hand was placed on her quivering shoulder, and other one gently caressing the opened part of her waist.

"You are not anymore my old innocent sameer, you have changed." Naina said morosely, not liking the bizarre demeanour of her impeccable husband, she don't want him to change. No never, she is in love with that old innocent cute sameer, not with the mature and romantic one.

"Angel, I said you earlier too...I will never change myself for you, I know you only love your baby husband, not the one who would behave romantically with you." Sameer replied her in so much calmness reflecting in his voice, and his wife look at him in bewildermet, asking softly - "Are you fine?"

He smiled and planted a soft kiss on her cheek, saying - "I am completely alright angel...don't worry about me, I promise, you will never ever think to leave me alone from now on."

Smiling, he made his way outside of their room, blocking her mind fully, she is trying to understand the last line of him, but wasn't able to decipher.

"What the hell is happening with him and me? why did he said me that i will not think to leave him alone? Was he planning to emotionally blackmail me? No...no, sameer is not like those fan fiction male protagonist, who will threaten their wife to not leave them, otherwise they will ruin her family." Naina mumbled in shocking tone, feeling bad for those girls, who suffer mental stress because of their crazy lover.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sameer was standing on the edge of swimming pool, staring the deep blue chilled water waving inside fearlessly, he was heartbroken, for not hhavig engagement ring in his finger. His back was facing to that person, who is smiling venomously like a snake, the person pushed him off for making him sink in inside the deadly-cold water.

Sameer don't know how to swim, he started to scream for help but no one was present there that moment. He was becoming breathless, because the flood of water started off to go in through his body system, he endeavour to pull himself out of the pool, but being zero in swimming. He failed everytime he tried.

Bunny was the witness of that evil person pushing his father purposely inside the pool, he quickly ran inside to seek help of his mom, who was placing every illuminated diyas on her own-made rangoli. He grasp the end of her saree pallu inside his teeth, instantly grabbing her attention. She looked him in astonishment, and he immediately started to gallop away, making her follow him.