🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)

"Do you think I will let you go now?" vishakha finally showed her real face to sameer, and added - "Dare to take a step ahead. I will shot this gun directly on your chest."

"I don't fucking care about it, do whatever the hell you want." He challenged her in stern voice, and turn back to go, but his feet were frozen suddenly, when he heard the gun being shoot.

He looked back to vishakha, who is giving him lopsided smirk, she can actually kill him if he will try to call his family. He thought frightfully, and reluctantly twisting back. He asked her - "what do you want? why can't you leave all of us?"

"Do you think Is it that easy to spare each of you? You know? what have i gone through pain because of your father? I was 16, when he came to my house with marriage proposal, i didn't wanted to marry him because I was the topper of my school, and i wanted to become a teacher or a businesswoman. But damn, he ruined my dream, that dream which I was seeing since childhood...I asked him to give me some time and then marry me, but no...He didn't listened me for once, and forcefully married me because he wanted to bring mother for his illegitimate children, I had no hatred for you and rahul...but your father forced me loathe you both, he used to beat me whenever i tried to study secretly. He wanted me to take care of you both, my life was spoiled because of his own profit, i pleaded him to allow me to study more...I was passionate about modelling even, but he stopped me from doing anything I liked, i was feeling like i am held under his captive for the lifetime."

"What was my fault if his girlfriend left him? what was my fault if rahul turned out to be a gay? I had my own dreams, some hopes about my life partner, who was he to torture me? Nobody, literally nobody...he was the one who compelled me to hate everyone in his family, I had accepted you as my son even, but his extra sweet behavior with you, and nonchalance for khushi annoyed me, she was my own child...the first person who given me happiness after lots of problems and pain, he didn't hated her but didn't love her either, i didn't understand why?"

"If he wants me to accept him and his family, then i also expect the same from him. Was I wrong? my whole life was destroyed, at least he should have been polite with me after the birth of khushi. I was left alone in the hospital, nobody did come to meet me and my innocent daughter...Rahul did tried to come, but neeta ji didn't allow him, he was feeling bad for not able to see his sister, I had tears in my eyes when i entered inside the mansion with one day old khushi in my hand. No one was there to welcome us, no celebration, no decoration to make us feel special and happy, Tina was strangely looking at my daughter as if she was any sin which i had committed intentionally, you was exicted at seeing your little sister, you held her protectively and adored her face. I was feeling bit joyous that time, but that happiness didn't lasted longer, when Neeta ji came and said that she despise me and my daughter."

"How someone can keep so much hatred for a innocent newly born child? if you can not join in our happiness, then at least don't try to ruin it, Since then i decided to take my revenge from this family, if they can not love me and my daughter, then they deserve to be punished brutally...It was my helplessness to stay with vivek, because I had no other option. My dad readily approved his offer of buying him a new house, we were very poor and hadn't money to even fulfill our hunger, vivek took advantage of our situation, and asked my dad to get his daughter married to him."

"Can you believe this, the man who is trying to show now his children that he is the best father in the world, has actually ruined me and my life? I don't feel sorry and guilty for my deeds, because I was forced to do this...If he had been little respectful and loving towards my daughter, then i would haven't thought of taking my revenge, curse your father for being so selfish and heartless person. I don't fucking want your properties, all i want is justice for me and khushi. We both aren't treated nicely." Vishakha said her story in painful voice, tears have naturally dried in her eyes now, sameer was stunned. He blankly looked the broken heart lady standing in front of him, that lady who is enduring pain and domestic violence since years without any fault.

"What do you think was i wrong? I am not any god that i will endure every pain happily. I am a human, I feel disgusted to be married to a man like vivek, he has two sides like coin, one side is very cruel and dangerous...and other side is very sweet and loving but only for you and tina, we weren't a part of his life." She said further in loathing expression, gripping the revolver in her hand so tightly.

"Why don't you file a complaint against him?" Sameer manage to speak few words, and looked her in confusion.

"Don't you know the power and capabilities of your father? he is one of the richest man in this city, if he will throw bundle of money on the inspector face. The case will be closed immediately, in this world, people is greedy for money, nobody wants to know the pain of a woman...The law is always being very unjustifiable for poor and helpless people, they never try to see their hardships...People who have money is known as god, and those whom god hasn't given money and power, has no value in our eyes. Amazing na? i mean if my dad would had educated me and allowed me to pursue my career, then i would have also earn good amount of money, then maybe law would had listened my side of story as well." Vishakha spoke in fake chuckle, clenching her fist in malice, she immediately aimed the revolver on sameer's chest, and amazed him for a moment.

"Please move away that revolver." sameer pleaded her to show bit mercy on him.

"No my son, now if you have already got to know about my plan. Then I think I should finish your story right away...Good Bye." Vishakha said with a victory smile, perfectly aiming the revolver on his chest.

The gun was shot.

But miraculously he was safe, and still breathing normally.

Suddenly his eyes landed down on the ground, and he found his wife bathing in the fresh blood.

The sharp bullet was taken by naina on herself.

"What have you done? why did you killed her?" sameer shouted at vishakha, who was dumbstruck, the revolver instantly fell down out of her hand, and she went to see fainted naina.

"I didn't wanted to kill her, she suddenly came in front of you...i was...i was." She was shivering at seeing the condition of naina, she didn't wanted to kill her. No way, she has no connection with her revenge from sameer's family.

"I have to take her to the hospital immediately." Sameer carried her lifeless body in his arms, and rushed out to make her sleep on the seat of his car.

"What happened?" neeta walked out of her room, and asked sameer in sleepy voice.

"Don't question me anything now, go and ask mom." He replied in scary voice, and went out steadily.

"What happened to naina? she was drowning in blood?" Neeta question to panicked vishakha, who answered her - "Sameer shot gun on her."

"What? are you crazy? he doesn't even know how to use revolver." She said in confusion, not believing that sameer has actually killed his wife.

"I don't know much, i was not feeling sleepy so i went to stroll in the garden, There, sameer was fighting with naina for some reason...and after that I heard the gun shot noise." Vishakha explained in heavy voice, making neeta frowned, she gulped down the lump in her throat in difficulty, and asked - "Are you sure?"

"Yes ofcourse, i was also not able to believe." She said in innocent look, and neeta tried to breathe in normal way.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?