🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)

"Uncle ji, can you tell me for which disease do we need to take this medicine?" Naina ask the old man who is busy with his customer, he gesture her to wait one minute and she nodded slightly

As the customer left, he took the medicine packet in his hand, and read the name with shocking expression. He glance up to naina, and ask suspiciously - "who did given you this medicine?"

"Mm...my family doctor, actually my friend lisa is suffering from mental health issue, so he prescribed this medicine." Naina spoke confidently, and the man pooled up his eye in terror, as the packet which he was holding in completely illegal to give anyone.

"Beta, stop giving this medicine to your friend, this is very harmful for her, especially for her mental health. She need to abandon this pills right away otherwise she might face many diseases regarding her brain." The old man advised naina like a good teacher, and she stood there with surprised reaction.

What does he mean by saying that this medicine is harmful? She wonder, and doubtfully ask - "can you please explain me little more?"

"I can't say everything, as much as i know giving this medicine to anyone is totally illegal, this cause the brain to get more weaker day by day, and it might lead into a big trouble for that person. Who will continue to consume this medicine for more long period." He clear away her doubt with a simple explanation, and naina stare the packet of medicine with a unknown fear. She found this in sameer's drawer, who kept this? and why, and for what purpose?

"Thank you for the information uncle, just last question. If i stop giving this pill to my friend lisa, then it won't cause any harm to her. Right?" Naina enquire with unsure look, and he quickly nodded in yes.

Saying with a little smile - "yes, maybe if you'll stop giving her this medicine, then she might get cured from her mental illness. I can't guarantee you, but yeah if you'll give her more love and care she will feel quite better."

"Okay, thank you." naina said softly, and left from the medical shop, all while looking to the medicine packet she was tightly clutching in her grip. She is unable to understand that who can keep this harmful medicine in sameer's room drawer?

"I need to know about that evil person, who is trying to harm my sameer. I won't let anyone cause a little damage to my husband, whoever have did this cheap act. Just wait and watch, your death is coming." Naina promised herself with a determination in her voice, and her attention drifted to the ice cream cart, where she found her favourite flavour. Strawberry 🍓

She happily went to the person who is selling tasty ice cream, and asked him - "bhaiya, can you please give me two cup of ice cream."

"Yes madam, which flavour do you want?" he said with a grinning face, and naina thought which flavour would sameer prefer to have in the ice cream? she don't know much about his taste, sadly she was going to cancel her order. When she remember that last morning he asked her to make chocolate milkshake for him, maybe he'll like chocolate flavour.