"Seems like I will have to have a chat with her." He muttered. "And you do know that Astoria was pretty stubborn as well? You can't blame Athy being stubborn on me alone."

"Astoria was stubborn, yes, but you were awful, Draco." Hermione sighed. "I feel bad for your parents, honestly. How much they had to struggle just to make you take a simple bath."

"Me? Stubborn? What are you talking about, Granger? I was the easiest kid, ever." He smirked at her. "And besides, I think you are forgetting that I inherited my stubbornness from my very stubborn parents as well. So you can go and blame them."

"So you do admit that you're stubborn, right?" Hermione smirked at him.

Draco glared at her. His best friend should have been a Slytherin.

Shaking his head, he looked down at his daughter, who was looking back and forth between him and Hermione, with wide eyes, and her arms crossed in front of her.

It was at times like this, when Draco admitted he really had been pretty dramatic and an attention seeker as a kid. Athy didn't like it when people ignored her and talked about something else when she was right there in front of him.

"Let's make a deal, shall we?" Draco asked his daughter. "You take a bath, and then I will watch one of the carytooni movies with you?"

It was honestly a good deal, because Draco really hated watching those movies. According to him, they messed up the minds of children and were a reason for their stubbornness and mood swings.

Just yesterday Athy had demanded that she wanted to be Cindrella.

Draco, who hadn't watched that movie with them, asked Hermione, "What is it? An illness or something?"

"Okay!" Athy grinned and after quickly hugging her father, corrected him, "Cartoon, dad, cartoon."

Since he didn't want to admit that he was wrong, Draco instead asked Hermione, "Do you mind bathing her today? I am really tired and sleepy right now, Granger."

Hermione, who was in a mood to annoy him, bent down and whispered really loudly to Athy, "Hey Athy, you do know that your father is very ticklish, right?"

Draco looked at the two witches in front of him in horror as his daughter started tickling him. "You two are evil- Athy stop! I-I swear....."

Soon, Hermione also started tickling him, and Draco wished he had his wand near him at that moment. "Y-you shouldn't p-poke a dragon, let a-alone a sleeping one....." He managed to get out between his laughter. 

----------

As a result of Hermione's evilness, Draco had to get up from bed, but she took pity on him and told him to lie down on the couch in the living room, and have a nap by the time she gave Athy a bath and prepared breakfast. 

An hour later, she woke him up, telling him that breakfast was ready. But before she could leave, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down to sit next to him. 

"Listen," Draco said, "Did I say anything weird or embarrassing to you last night when I came back home drunk?" 

"You are an adorable beaver. But shh! Don't tell anyone I said that."

"Uh well you called me a beaver last night." She admitted. 

"Well nothing new in that. I have been calling you a beaver since ages-" 

"An adorable beaver." She cut him off. "You called me an adorable beaver last night. And then told me not to tell anyone else that." 

"Damn it." He facepalmed himself. "Just ignore whatever I said, Granger. I was drunk and out of my mind after all."