Chapter 10: Softy Jungkook

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, thank you for letting us staying here" Taehyung said and bowed.

"That's okay, you're my family but promise me that don't stress yourself, okay?" Jin said.

"Okay, hyung" Taehyung said and smiled.

"We have to go, hyung" Jungkook said.

"See you, tomorrow" Jin said.

Jungkook and Taehyung went out, Jungkook peck Taehyung's forehead.

"I'll pick you, later" Jungkook said.

"Okay" Taehyung said.

They separated their way, Taehyung massaged his neck and sit down on his swivel chair.

"Tae, Can I ask you something?" Jimin asked who came to his desk and sit on another chair.

"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Does your auntie Reign, had a company?" Jimin asked.

"No, why?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah, nothing, bye" Jimin said and left.

Taehyung got confused, first, Jungkook asked him if he had owned any company and now, Jimin asked him about his auntie.

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked himself.

He just sighs and shook his head, he proceeds to read his new case. Their work hour done, Taehyung stretched his body then stands up. His phone ding, and he read the text.

Reign

[ Bring money for your visit to mom( Taehyung's grandma) I let you visit her but make sure to pay me ]

Well, Taehyung is really closed to her grandma, and he loves her a lot. But when she died, her son and daughter used Taehyung to took money from him. They didn't allow him to visit his grandma not until he paid them. That's how they treat Taehyung, and his grandma knew about it. She protected him from them, she took care of him and pour all her love into him.

They get jealous of him because she spends more time with Taehyung than her children.

"I hate your auntie, what the heck she needs to make money from you before they allow her to visit your grandma? I wanna punch and tug her hair." Jimin said.

"I'm used to it hyung, I don't care whether they took money from me. At least, I visited grandma" Taehyung said.

"How can you be so kind to that kind of people? Remember, she tried to push her daughter with Jungkook. She also blocked you to meet Jungkook. Instead of meeting you, her daughter met Jungkook." Jimin said.

"Hyung, I really don't care about them. Look, I and Jungkook are already married, I don't need to worry about anything. Jungkook loves me and I know it" Taehyung said, smiling and showing his ring to Jimin.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know at the first time seeing her, she's a witch and really a gold digger, she only wants money to Jungkook, hypocrite" Jimin said.

"Let's go hyung, J-hope hyung might be waiting for you" Taehyung said.

They went out, Taehyung already spotted Jungkook. He hugged him tightly and snuggled on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Miss me that much, huh?" Jungkook asked.

"Yesh" Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook pecks his lips and holds his waist.

"I miss you too, now get inside the car" Jungkook said.

"Yes, daddy" Taehyung seductively said and wink.

"Naughty baby" Jungkook said and spank Taehyung's butt.

"Only for you, daddy" Taehyung said and peck Jungkook lips then get inside the car.

Jungkook just smile and started the engine. They reached their home, Taehyung went straight to their room since he is really tired. He plopped himself to the bed, he looks like a star in his position.

"Tae, change clothes, first" Jungkook said.

"No, cuddle first" Taehyung said and made a grabby hand.

Jungkook as a softy man hovered on top of Taehyung and peck his lips. Taehyung cuddled with him like he is a pillow. Jungkook laid beside him, and Taehyung snuggled to his chest.

"Koo~" Taehyung called.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked.

"I will visit, momma" Taehyung said and looked at him.

"Sure baby, but, did they asked for money again?" Jungkook asked.

"As always, kookie" Taehyung said.

"I'll come with you, I don't want to see you, crying again because of them" Jungkook said.

"But kookie, I can handle myself" Taehyung said.

"Nuh-uh, last year, you crying and they bullied you, they so childish and I won't tolerate with that action of them, anymore" Jungkook said.

"Okay, kookie" Taehyung said

"Good night, I love you" Jungkook said.

"Night, love you too" Taehyung said.

Jungkook turns off the lamp and pulled Taehyung closer to him. He is protective and possessive but Taehyung's loves that side of him. Jungkook might be soft to Taehyung but a few people know his true side when he is mad if someone hurts Taehyung.

He already hurt Reign's husband because he tried to touch Taehyung which made Jungkook blood boil and punched him mercilessly. Reign doesn't know that incident happened but every time Reign's husband met Jungkook, he shaking in fear.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Boring(?)