38 - My Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"Okay. "

"What? ",I asked, confused.

But Parth said nothing but kneeled down in front of me, making me shocked.

What. the. hell. ? Am I dreaming?

"I don't know how I am going to do this relationship thing. But I hope you will help me out. I have seen Andy and Theo saying many cheesy lines but I have none in my mind right now. So, let me just ask you straight. Um... Will you be my girlfriend Kansha? ",Parth asked, extending his palm to me, kneeling in front of me.

I am dumbstruck! I don't know what to say! I blinked my eyes to see whether I was in a dream. But nothing changed when I blinked. Is Parth really asking me whether I will be his girlfriend? Is this really happening? I thought that I would fight with him and walk off with a broken heart. But I didn't expect him to ask me out! Oh. My. God. What am I supposed to do now?

"Can you reply to me Kansha? I am waiting ",Parth asked with a worried face.

"Yeah. I will be your girlfriend Parthu ",I said, keeping my hands on his, smiling with tears flowing through my eyes.

"Why are you crying? Was my confession too bad? ",Parth asked, scratching the nape of his neck.

"It's just happy tears. I was angry with you but you asked me out, making my anger fly far away from me. This is not fair. I should have been a little more angry with you. "

"You can't be angry with me, my girlfriend ",Parth said, pulling me closer.

"I can if I want to be my boyfriend. But you have all the charms to cool someone's anger. "

"I thought that it would be very difficult to handle your anger. But I guess I am wrong. "

"You just keep saying this. One day, I will walk far away from you and won't even speak with you for hurting me. At that time, you won't say that I am easy to handle ",I huffed.

"Okay I surrender ",Parth said. I smiled in return.

"So, don't people usually kiss when they ask out? ",Parth asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You told me you have no knowledge in a relationship. Then how do you know about it? "

"Um---it's a guess " ,Parth said, placing his hands on my waist.

"Is that so? ",I asked, trying to move away from him. But his hands were still intact on my waist pulling me even closer.

"Yes ",Parth whispered and covered the little, minute distance between us and kissed me on my lips.

The next second, I melted on his arms with need and passion. This was the first real kiss we had after my confession day. I felt sad that Parth was a little cautious after my confession. But all my thoughts vapored out of my mind as soon as his lips touched mine. He was ravishing me with deep, intense passion. His hands roamed all over my body feeling me.

"Parthu ",I gasped with desire clutching his head. Parth then groaned and pulled himself away from me. I inhaled deeply as I was breathless.

"You will be the death of me ",Parth rasped, placing his arms around me, hugging me tight.