Kabanata 10

Kabanata 10

I feel like I was watching a movie. Na sa harapan ng isang hari ay naroon ang kanyang mga tauhan na hinahatulan niya ngayon. That royalty like presence of him was truly a sight to see. And how he remained firm in giving his final decision to them.

Napuno ulit ng sunud-sunod na reklamo ang mga empleyado na hindi matanggap ang naging desisyon niya.

Some of them looks familiar, I saw some of them that night at the party with the illegal auction. It was funny to see them defending themselves just to keep their jobs even if they clearly know they are part of it.

Nakita ko kung paano tumahimik ang lahat nang biglang tumayo si Draisen sa kanyang upuan. All eyes were on him. I can sense the feeling of nervousness of everyone in that area. Isang galaw lang mula sa CEO ay parang natigilan silang lahat.

"How bold of you to assume that I'd still want all of you to be part of Navis after what you've done." he looks so merciless right now. "You still have the audacity to defend yourselves."

Nakita ko ang kaba sa mga mukha nila lalo na't nang may nilabas si Draisen na mga dokumento mula sa drawer niya. It was thick and it's tightly sealed. Nilabas niya ang mga nilalaman no'n bago muling bumaling sa kanila.

"Let's start, shall we?" he told them.

Sunod na nangyari ay isa-isa niyang tinawag ang mga pangalan ng mga empleyado na naroon. The employees were mix, there were some with high positions and also those who aren't. Pero marami silang naroon.

He started calling names from the crowd. And by the looks of it, they belong to those who have higher positions in Navis.

"The budget requested since five years ago doesn't acquire to the prices of the materials needed for building. That only means the funds are manipulated and was used for other means..."

Nakita ko ang pagkamutla ng mukha nila dahil sa sinabi ni Draisen lalo na't nang maglapag siya ng mga dokumento bilang patunay. It was the accounting documents for the needed materials and it was years ago.

"But you clearly know how expensive the materials are. We always make sure to use the best products under the best company. That's what Navis is known for, right? To use high-end materials in building and manufacturing ships!" pagpapaliwanag pa ng isa.

Draisen dropped another documents. "Here are the lists of the companies in partnership with Navis that supply those materials. And here are the specific total amount needed for those items, clearly far from the requested budget years ago, even up to now."

Nakita kong natigilan ang lalaki at mukhang nawalan ng sasabihin. Sapat na ebidensya iyon lalo na't naroon ang listahan ng presyo ng mga materyales. 

"I studied the company's structure and each processes of how the budget is decided, I make sure my calculations are always definite and accurate." 

He looked at them again, his gaze was like of someone looking to some worthless and low beings.

"You don't deserve your title and positions," he coldly said. He pulled another set of tightly sealed documents. "If you all still think my decision is unjustifiable and lacks evidence, I have information here that could prove some of you using huge sum of money in illegal means."

Muli siyang tumingin sa kanila ng seryoso. "I could state every information that I've gathered straight on your faces. But surely you don't want anyone to know about it, right?"

Everyone looks like they were being judged in a purgatory. Like if they tried to defend themselves more it would only bring them to their end. Mukhang maraming baon si Draisen na impormasyon at sapat iyon para tanggalan silang lahat.