Tzuyu grabbed the back of Sana's thigh and carried her to the bed. She softly laid her down in the middle of her bed and she laid on top of the smaller woman's body. Sana opened her legs and Tzuyu positioned herself between them.

They kissed like there's no tomorrow. Sana was gripping her hair and pulling her deeper in the kiss. Their tongue was dancing with each other, they're not battling for dominance, they're just pouring their emotions in that kiss.

Tzuyu wanted to touch Sana's body once again so she tried to use her left arm for support and that's when she felt the pain.

"Urgh," Tzuyu hissed in pain.

Sana backed away from the kiss when she heard Tzuyu groaned.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked worriedly.

"Nothing, it's just the wound on my shoulder," Tzuyu said.

"Let me do it," Sana said. Tzuyu was about to ask what she meant by that but Sana already rolled on top of her.

"Feeling better?" Sana asked Tzuyu while she was straddling on top of the taller woman.

"Much better," Tzuyu said while grinning.

Sana rolled her eyes but she could not stop the smirk on her lips. She leaned down to capture Tzuyu's lips again before trailing wet kisses on her neck down to her small breasts. She softly licked and sucked Tzuyu's nipples before going downwards. She was about to reach her target but Tzuyu stopped her.

"I want to taste you first," Tzuyu said. Even before, it was very rare that Tzuyu asked or demanded something from her, in and out of the bedroom. So for Tzuyu to stop her from giving her head because she wanted to make her feel good first only shows that she is still really the same Tzuyu she knew all these years.

Without wasting any more seconds, Sana went back up and positioned her pussy in front of Tzuyu's waiting lips. Tzuyu played with her slit first, coating her thumb with Sana's juices before touching her clit.

"Ohhh god…" Sana moaned because of that simple contact. She slowly lowered her body until she felt Tzuyu's warm tongue on her pussy. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning out loud.

Tzuyu tasted Sana's juices, her tongue played with Sana's slit and clit. She slightly parted Sana's clit and licked the sensitive nub on top of it and Sana rolled her eyes because of the sensation.

"Ahhh Tzuyu… keep doing that," Sana said. She grabbed Tzuyu's hair using her right hand and her left hand grabbed the headboard for support. She softly rode Tzuyu's mouth and tongue, looking for the perfect rhythm. Never in her life, she thought she would be riding someone else's face, but now that she has experienced it, she's liking the control and the power this position has given her as the one being on top.

Tzuyu reached up and grabbed Sana's breasts while she was riding her face. She grabbed her boobs and pinched them just enough to add the desire Sana is feeling right now.

"Tzuyu, I want you inside of me now," Sana said. She positioned herself on top of Tzuyu's cock. She grabbed it and was about to put it in but Tzuyu stopped her.

"Wait," Tzuyu said. "You should wet it first."

"I am so wet now, and I need you so badly," Sana said. She lowered her body and when she felt the head ripping her apart, she couldn't stop biting her lips and at the same time, a moan escaped her lips. She slowly took every inch of Tzuyu's cock and when everything has been buried deep inside her pussy, she did not move yet. She savored the feeling of having Tzuyu inside her again. When she opened her eyes, she saw Tzuyu watching her, and she knew Tzuyu was also feeling the same thing.