Prologue:《Thus shall began... stay tuned》

•••

"Well... that was pretty easy." 

Hearing these words, the crowd stared at the intimidating man that spoke from the podium.

"And you know what I said?" The man spoke, as his ears twitched. 

He was considered a hybrid... half man and half ram.

From the crowd, one of the nations' main 'savior' stared at the man, glaring silently as he felt the slight guilt within his stomach.

He knew this was his fault. Yet, he didn't care. 

He... couldn't care at all...

One of his 'comrades' placed a hand on his shoulder. Slightly flinching, the tall male stared at the brunette, his eyes disant as he stared back right up.

"The day I got unbanned from the Dream SMP and the day I said I was running. I said 'things are going to change. ' " The hybrid stated as he stared off to the crowd, searching for a certain someone.

His eyes made contact with the taller as they both stared at each other. One held a gaze of want while the other had the gaze of guilt.

"I looked every citizen of 'L'manberg' in the eyes and I said, 'You listen to me... this place will be a lot different tomorrow.' "  Stating this, the president grinned widely.

"My first decree... As president of L'manburg... THE EMPEROR! OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY!!" Exclaiming these words, the presidents' men smiled with glee.

"Will... Wilbur... surely not, Will, Will?" Said a young blond teen.

The one known as Wilbur, glared upon the man that stood upon the podium. His distaste towards the said man was unrivaled for.

"IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!!!" 

Much of the crowd gasped in horror as the armed allies around the crowd aimed their crossbows towards the newfound 'criminals'.

The arrows whizzed past the two outlanders, as they ran away from the arrows. 

The taller stood there with no facial expression. His eyes scanned the crowd as he made his way towards two certain people.

The moment he arrived was the moment both boys turned around and hugged the taller.

This startled the taller as he awkwardly hugged them both, comforting both as they sobbed.

One of the boys was a hybrid fox. The other was a mix of a goat.

The taller stared at the distance where the both 'criminals' had disappeared to. His eyes narrowed as he faced the ground, slightly smirking.

A glint of mischief was hidden in his eyes.

This...

This was an opportunity he did not want to miss.

•••

•••

•••

"Hold up a second... it doesn't seem that you remember this part...

Hold up-- YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS PART OF THE STORY????

Then how did we begin this journey...?

•••

Ah, I remember now.

You're the new reader that our creator has highly spoken of.