Chapter 1: The Day Before the First Day of School

Phili's POV

It is already midnight yet here I am...still playing Mobile Legends in my phone with my twin brother, Martial.

' Double Kill '
' Triple Kill '
' Maniac '

"SAVAGE!!!" my brother shouted as he killed the enemy in the game. "Heh! Yan lang ba kaya mo? Mahina! (Heh! Is that all you got? Weak!)" I said to him as I gave him a sarcastic laugh. "Bakit? Kaya mo rin ba yun? (Why? Can you do that too?)" he said with a proud smile. I just looked at him and went back into playing.

' Killing Spree '
' Megakill '
' Unstoppable '
' Monster Kill '
' Godlike '
' Legendary '

"Bakit? Kaya mo rin ba yun? (Why? Can you do that too?)" I mocked him. He just looked at me with an 'are you serious' face and said we just laughed.

A few moments later, we heard our eldest brother, Del, scolding us because we are still playing.

"Oi, bakit gising pa kayo? Lalo ka na Phili, unang araw ng pasukan niyo bukas, di ba? Paano kung malate ka? (Why are you guys still awake? Especially you Phili, it is the first day of your classes tomorrow, right? What if you got late?)" he said. "Don't worry, kuya Del. I won't be late tomorrow. Promise...aagahan ko po bukas. (Don't worry, brother Del. I won't be late tomorrow. Promise...I will be early tomorrow.)" I said.

"VICTORY!!! Yes MVP!!!" kuya Martial shouted as we won the game. "Yeah since we already won, let's go to sleep already, ok Phili?" he said. "Inaantok na ko at may training pa ako para bukas. (I'm sleepy and I still have training for tomorrow.)" he added as he yawned and looked at me. I smiled and said, "Ok. Ok. Let's sleep already. I don't want to be late for tomorrow." I already left them at the living room and went to my room upstairs.

Martial's POV

My younger twin already went to her room and I am still with kuya Del. "Do you think she will be alright tomorrow?" I said.

"I think she will be alright there." kuya Del said. "Andun naman sina tito Asean at yung mga kaibigan niya eh. It's gonna be fine. (Uncle Asean and her friends will be also there. It's gonna be fine.)" he added.

I looked at him and smiled sadly. "If something happens to her there, I can't be there to protect her. I guess I will just ask my friend, North, to look after her for me." I said.

"Well, yeah, I guess that will also give me assurance. I heard that Russia will also be there, right?" kuya Del said while looking at his phone.

"What? Really? Then I guess there's no need to worry, huh. Phili will be super safe there." I said to him as he sarcastically laughed at what I said and agreed to me. "Yeah I guess there's really no need to worry about her." he said.

"Unless..." I said.

"Unless what? You mean those three? Nah...she'll be safe there with North and Russia. But if those three do something unnecessary to her-" he said while I interrupt to continue the sentence, "-THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY DO THAT!" I said with a serious and scary voice.

"Well, yeah, I feel you. And not only you will do something you know?" he said.

"Oo. Tama kayong dalawa. (Yes. You two are right.)" our father said while standing behind us.

"Woah!! Papa? Andyan ka po pala?! (Woah!! Father? You are here?!)" we said.

"Yes. And I heard what you two are talking about. Don't worry she'll be safe there, I already talked to Asean and everything will be alright. So, you two should also go to sleep before I call your mother and tell her that you two are still not sleeping. You don't want that to happen right?" our father said.

"Yes...goodnight po Papa. (Yes... goodnight Father.)" we obediently said, as we go upstairs to our room. "Goodnight, mga anak ko. (Goodnight, my sons.)" he said.