37 - Dare Completed

Start from the beginning

But I am Parth Saxton! I can handle anything!! And I will handle this smoothly with no difficulty.

"It's been ages since I have come here ",I heard Jacqueline's voice bringing me out of my thoughts. We had reached my house.

I just ignored her words and got out of the car. "Parth ",Jacqueline whined.

But I just entered the house silently. "Shall we have some fun Parth? Don't you think it's been quite a long time ",Jacqueline said in her sultry voice.

Dammit! She surely has no shame! Akansha was right when she said that Jacqueline was a crazy, mad girl!

"Listen carefully Jacqueline. I don't want you. Get that on your thick head very clearly ",I said coldly, moving away from her before she could come closer to me.

"Wait here. I will come down within a few minutes ",I said and walked towards my room without throwing a single glance towards her.

I opened my laptop once I entered the room. There the screen played the video of the night when Akansha confessed her feelings for me. When I was setting the camera on the flower rack, I heard Akansha's yelling sound. I thought I was caught. But to my luckiness, she didn't see what I was doing, all thanks to my height. It was the night I planned to sleep with her. But I was shocked to my core to know that Akansha is still a virgin. And I just couldn't do it even though she herself offered it. And to the top of that, she said that she loves me. I still have no idea of how to reciprocate her feelings. She looked so pure and innocent to my eyes. The only thought that came to my mind was that I was not good enough for her.

First, I don't believe in love.

Second, she is a virgin whereas I am not!

Third, I won't be able to give the love she deserves.

Fourth, she is so pure and innocent unlike me.

Fifth, she has a kind heart but I am far away from that.

Sixth, Akansha and I are two different characters.

Seventh. my world and her world are so different.

I can keep on listing a big list of reasons why I and Akansha can't be together. But I must accept that I am happy when I am with her. She makes me feel comfortable. The only good thing i got out of this stupid dare is that I started to speak with Akansha. If it was not for the dare, I would have not spoken with her and we both would have been enemies even now. But that would have been fun too.

I just edited a small video of that night in an angle view where we were making out. This will fool Jacqueline.

I then uploaded the video on my phone and walked down to see Jacqueline sitting on the sofa with her hands crossed. I am glad that she didn't come up. Even if she had come up, she knew that she shouldn't enter my room.

"Here it is", I said, showing my phone. She took my phone in her hands and looked at the video intently.

"Did you allow her to enter your bedroom? "

I can clearly understand whom she is referring to.

"I am not bound to answer you about my life ",I said sternly.

"Aww! Has the great Parth Saxton fallen for Akansha? ",she asked suddenly with an evil glint in her eyes.

What? "No! ",I shouted, "I don't do those love shits. "

"So, are you telling me that you were just playing with Akansha just to complete the dare? "

"Yes ",I said. "I heard that Akansha loves you. Is that true? ",she asked me, flashing her fake eyelashes.