Chap 45: The Wallace's Christmas with Clara& Ricardo...

Start from the beginning

Soon after Megan was inside her bedroom with her dresses checking out the styles of the dresses the ankle-length dress was a silk mermaid one shoulder which was red the white silk mermaid halter neck one too and the below-the-knee dress was a silver sequin dress and she a few four-inch heels she could wear with them the same color too... 
The white mermaid halter neck dress was a Sherri Hill design and the silk mermaid ankle-length one-shoulder dress was an Andrea and Leo design...

After Megan put away her new dresses in her walk-in-closet she left for the shower very soon she was finished in the shower and was standing outside the basin brushing her teeth and washing her face she took a towel from the towel rack and wrapped her body and walk out of the bathroom as she stepped back inside of her bedroom.
Her hair was protected BTW...

Ricardo was now at his mansion in Manhattan with the two full shopping bags of gifts and wrapping paper he had to go somewhere else where he could wrap the gifts and also put the names in the gift tags because the following Morning was Christmas morning and so he was at his mansion wrapping the gifts he bought for everyone and he was also writing a couple of cards too but as soon as he finished wrapped the gifts he brought them back to the family mansion and place them under the huge Christmas tree that he, Megan and his other children decorated...

THE   FOLLOWING MORNING  AKA CHRISTMAS MORNING...

Early the next morning Richard sends his personal chauffeur James over to Clara-belle Mansion to pick her up and take her back to his mansion where everyone else will be enjoying eggnog and hot chocolate with marshmallows on top...

After James arrives at Clara-Belle Mansion and tells her about Richard's request for him to pick her up she packs two dresses and two pairs of heels with her makeup kit and her gold necklace with the heart-shaped pendant and matching earrings and bracelet...

Anyway, Clara-belle got in the limousine still wearing her silk white night-wear with the matching nightgown she was still wearing her bedroom slippers too James closed her car door and got in the driver's seat and drove out of the driveway and was on his way back to Richard mansion...

Soon after James arrived back at the mansion with Clara-belle after the limo was in park James opened the door for her and Clara-belle stepped out with her bag walked up to Richard's mansion's front doors and rang the doorbell the butler opened the door for her and Clara-belle steps inside and she greets everyone...

"Good morning, Richard, and Merry Christmas everyone!."

Clara-belle shouted as she hugged Richard and her daughter Megan who was in the living room waiting for her to come soon after Megan brought her mom to her bedroom she told her she could leave her bag in her bedroom and then they both ventured downstairs hand in hand however very soon and Clara-belle makes a few cups of her famous hot chocolate made with cocoa powder, milk, sugar, and vanilla she garnish each mug with tiny marshmallows and serve them to the children and Richard and Ricardo and her daughter Megan who was now sitting around the huge Christmas tree with all the gifts underneath it and there was a glass pitcher of eggnog on the glass coffee table with six glasses but right now everyone was ready to open presents even the maids and chauffeurs were there to get their presents too...

After Clara-belle joins everyone around the Christmas tree including Ricardo to exchange gifts...

"Father, please give me the first chance I would like it if I could exchange my gift first thank you."

Ricardo asks his father and Richard nods telling him sure.

Ricardo picks up one of the gifts he wrapped yesterday evening and hands it to Clara-belle with one of the blank cards he wrote up...

"Merry Christmas, Clara-belle this is for you I will understand if you don't want it OK, it is also from Megan however have a great new year when it comes, dear."

"Yes, my dear, at least look at his gift OK thank you."

Richard told Clara-belle so Clara ripped the paper off of the gift and found a jewelry box an oblong box to be precise when she opened the box it was an expensive diamond necklace inside she smiled in amazement as she hugged her daughter and gave Ricardo a kiss on his cheek which made Richard smile soon Clara-belle hands a gift to Megan and one to Ricardo...

(I  know a lot of you aren't looking to see an exchange of gifts between Clara-belle and Ricardo)

(Clara-belle's  flashback)

Although so many bad things happened between Ricardo and me over the years and even though he was such an elusive player in the past and wasn't the best guy he has realized what his player ways and not being a responsible father back then caused us but I can see that he has changed drastically and he is trying his best to be a great father and a responsible father to little Lexy-ann, Reanna and Ricardo jr, Megan and Ryan too and to what I have seen so far I think he is trying his hardest in giving our children the best example and a wise person once told me that everybody deserves a second chance in life no matter what they did in the past and the past is the past we cannot change it...

(The  End  of  Clara-belle's flashback)

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!