Chapter twenty-one

Someone pokes my shoulder to the left and I look over without removing my head from Harry's shoulder.

Kierstin takes one of her headphones out of her ear. "Are we almost there?"

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts and get ready for landing."

"Does that answer your question?" I ask and she nods before putting her headphone back in.

She clicks on her home screen and Take me home the album flashes on the screen. She's listening to summer love. She turns it up and locks her screen again.

I can't help but smile. She hasn't really been her chatty self at all since her mom told her that she was going to be living with us for a while. I feel like shes mad at me or something. Kierstin is usually a very happy person. Or thats what she makes everyone beileve. Ever since her parents split up she hasnt been herself. She's grown mentally from the experience. I heard some stories of what her dad would say and do and they we're horredece. I mean I love my uncle Chris but he's a spycho. After Aunt Karen broke away from Uncle Chris Karen went wild. She started drinking and was leaving Kierstin with Kylea nad Caleb alone for days on end. Now Aunt Karen has herself together but Kierstin has never trusted her mom again.

"Mabel."

I look up at Harry who's standing in front of me. I stand up and follow them off the plane. When we see the screaming fans come into view, Kierstin grabs my forearm and ducks her head down. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and lead her out to the car. We climb in with me in the middle and the chaffer starts driving.

Kierstin stares out of the car window and Harry nudges me. I look up at him and he takes my hand before giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Give her some time." He whispers in my ear and Kierstin turns to us.

"You do realize I can hear you right?" she smirks and Harry's cheeks turn pink.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"Hey dont sweat it." She smiles and he smiles back at her.

She turns back to the window and we soon pull up to our house. We all get out and walk up to the garage door. Harry presses in the code and the door opens revealing our two cars.

"Damn." Kierstin says as she eyes the cars.

"You like them?" I ask her.

"Uh yeah. I have a Voltswagon and its nothing compared to those." She blinks.

"Your voltswagon is cool." Harry says and she nods.

"Never said it wasnt. It has a seating area, a small bed, and the cutest little disco ball in the middle." She says proudly.

"How long did it take to finish it?" Harry asks.

"My friends helped me so it took a little over a week since I already had all of the parts." she says as she follows us inside the house.

"Oh thats cool." Harry says.

Daisy and Max come running down the hall toward us Kierstin drops her suitcases before bending down. They jump up and lick her face as she pets them.

"They are adorable! Whats their names?" she asks.

"Daisy and Max. Pepper is somewhere around here." I say as I look around.

"What type of dog are they?" she asks.

"Pepper is a fox, and the twins are golden retrievers." I answer.

"You have a fox?" She asks amazed.

"Yeah. Your not scared of her are you?" I ask. Most people get freaked out when we tell them about Pepper. They ask us if she bites, if shes mean, or attacks people. I hate it when people ask those questiosn since known of that has ever happened. Even with Winter, my white wolf that my mom has, shes never hurt anyone.. EVER.

"Dear god no! My dad bought me a wolf when I was younger and she was a sweetheart. We had to give her to some lady a few years after because we moved into an apartment and she didnt really like it but thats not the point. She was a sweetheart and was so fasinating. Can I see Pepper?"

"Uhh yeah if you can find her. She's usually away from the puupies becuase they kind of scare her and she doesnt like them that much." Harry says and I look up at him.

I dont want to give the pups away but Pepper doesnt seem to like them that much. Im thinking about giving them to my mom so we could still see them and they would live on a farm wich is always good for dogs I guess.

Kierstin picks her suitcases back up and walks down the hall. "I found her!"

I follow after her and come up behind her. Pepper sits in the doorway of the kitchen with her head tilted to the side. When she sees me she get sup and runs over.

"Oh I missed you too!" I giggle as she licks my face.

"Shes beautiful." Kierstin says as she pets the back of Pepper's head.

"Thank you." I smile as I look up at her. "Umm i'll take you up to your room I guess."

She nods and we go up the stairs. I open my old bedroom door and step in.

"You can stay here until we get your actual room set up." I say and she nods again. "Ill leave you to it." I walk out of the room and close the door behind me.

I take my luggage to my room as Harry comes up the stairs with the pups at his feet.

"Did you give her your old room?" Harry asks and I nod.

"She doesnt seem that happy about all of this." I sigh.

"It'll take her sometime. She doesnt have any friends except us and shes going to feel lonely." He squeezes my shoulders before taking his suitcase to his closet.

 He's right. After I unpack I turn on my computer. I sit down on my bed and start typing up things I can do with and for Kierstin to make her feel more at home.

-Buy her a laptop-Buy her a new car
-Get stuff for her room
-Buy her new clothes
-Get her to make friends
-Find a gym

"What ya doing?" Kiertin bounces on the bed next to me and I quickly exit it out.

"Hmm?" I turn to her.

"What we're you doing?" she asks slowly.

"Just looking at my pintrest." I say as I close my computer.

"Your horrid liar." She nudges my arm lightly.

"I was!" I smile and she rolls her eyes before getting up off the bed.

"Well im tired so I think im going to get to bed." She says and thats when I notice shes in her PJ's.

"Okay." I nod.

She stops in the doorway and turns to me. "Can you maybe sleep with me? Just for tonight."

I knew she had a reason for coming in here.

"Of course." I chuckle and I get up. "Just let me get my pajama's on and Ill be there in a little bit."

She walks out of the room and I change before going into the room.