Chapter forty-seven

Harry's POV

Mabel turns away slowly like she didn't see me and then goes back to taking to Kierstin.

"Mabel!" I yell.

The girls hook arms and walk through the entrance of the park. My feet start moving before I can even think of what I'm doing. I sprint across into the park and look around for the two girls.

Louis runs past me and turns right to a seating area and I follow him. I push past him to see Mabel is sitting on the bench with Kierstin standing next to her looking like a snake, ready to strike at the threat.

"What are you doing here?" Kierstin hisses but then Louis steps to my side and her eyes soften a bit before they harden and she looks back at me.

"I came to make things right." I say.

Mabel stares at her toes so I continue.

"Mabel I'm so sorry. I'm stupid for cheating on you and Theres isn't a second where I'm not thinking about how wrong I was. I cant believe that I hurt you and I still can't believe I did what I did. I know you probably won't forgive me but please come home. I need you in my life and I can't stand not being able to talk to you."

Nolan starts crying and Mabel finally glances my way as she picks him up out of his carrier.

"Harry I forgive you but I won't forget." She says quietly.

"Thank you!" I rush past Kierstin and stand in front of Mabel. "I won't ever do it again, I swear."

Mabel nods but doesn't say anything as she gets up. I can tell she's trying not to cry. I block her from leaving and I wrap my arms her and Nolan. She's stiff for a moment but then she hugs me back.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper and she pulls away.

She wipes her eyes real quick and goes to turn but Nolan squeals and she stops and smiles at him.

"Come on, their waiting for us." Kierstin says as she walks past us.

I pick up Nolans carrier and turn to Mabel. I hold out my hand to her and she looks up at me. a small smile appears on her lips and she takes my hand.