Chapter seven

Harry's POV

Mabel stares out of the window of the plane. Shes been quiet since we woke up this morning and it's kind of scaring me. I mean she's always talking and this is so usual for her. I lean over and rest my head on her shoulder.

She looks down at me and a small smile slides into place instead of that dreadful frown. I lean up and kiss her and she kisses me back automatically. We pull away but we don't pull back.

"I love you." she whispers and her lips brush against mine.

"I love you more." I say back and she smiles. "I hope our daughter has your smile."

She gives a confused look." How do you know if it's a girl?"

I shrug. "I have a feeling."

"Well," she puts her hands on her lower belly. "i think its a boy."

"Is that a challenge, Mrs.Styles?" I raise a brow.

"It might be or I'm just carrying the baby and I know." she says with a teasing look.

"I'm the one that-"

She presses her pointer finger against my lips. "Don't even finish that."

I laugh and take her hand away from my mouth. "Okay okay.... how are we going to tell everyone?"

She jumps as she turns to me. Her eyes are wide and she's smiling. Uh oh, I know that look. "We should just slip it in a regular conversation. Okay we'll invite our parents over for dinner and while their talking just like it of no where ask me how the baby is and see if anyone notices or we could-"

"Or we could just tell them point blank." I tease.

She rolls her eyes. "Where's the fun in that?"

"True."

She sighs and sets both hands on her stomach. "I honestly cant wait to be a mum. I mean even the doctor said that this could be the first and last time that I can get pregnant so why not make the best of it?" She looks up at me with the cutest smile ever. Her eyes are bright and alive... the only other three times ive ever seen her eyes this bright and happy was when I proposed, at our wedding, and on our honey moon in Bora Bora.

I dont say anything I just watch her, probably grinning like an idiot. But I dont care, I love her and our unborn child with all my heart.

_________________

A/N

Hey guys! Guess what? Stay got 1K Reads today! I literally screamed in the middle of class. Like I got a detention because of it... But whatever Im just flipping happy!

Btw sorry for the short chapter.