Chapter fifty

A month later.

I wake up to Nolan crying. I sigh and sit up before rolling out of bed. I walk down the hall and stop at the Nolan's door because he stopped crying.

His cries are replaced by giggling.

"See isn't it better not crying?" A voice says that's not kierstins.

I burst through the door thinking its a burglar or something to find Harry with Nolan in his arms.

"Harry!" I exclaim and I throw my arms around him. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhh Mabel, its my one month break... did you forget?" Harry asks and I nod.

"I've just been so busy with Nolan and everything that I completely forgot." I tell him as I run my fingers through my unruly hair.

"Yeah you look like you haven't slept in days." Harry says as he bounces Nolan in his arms.

"I haven't slept since he was born." I mumble and Harry bites his lip.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been here for most of Nolan's life but I'm here now."

"Your leaving in a month." I remind him.

"Oh yeah... but I'll be back. Thats what I need to talk to you about." he sits down in the rocking chair and I sit down on the floor with a yawn. "We're not going on tour anymore after we're down with this one."

"What?! Oh my god Harry!" I smile and I go to get up but he stops me.

"We'll still be doing shows every now and then, plus I still have to go to the studio." Harry tells me.

"So we have to go back to London."

He nods and I stand up.

"Your not mad are you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"As long as we get to be with you I'm okay." I smile and he nods. "So when do we leave?"

"In two months."

My foreverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara