Chapter four

Harry skips ahead of me and twirls. He bounds down the sidewalk before stopping and turning to me.

"I was so caught up in my fantasies I almost forgot my beautiful wife." Harry says as he skips over to me.

"How could you forget a beauty like me?" I Bat my eyelashes and he kisses my nose.

"I'm so sorry my love. I won't forget you ever again. I would reay her die than forget you." he says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Eww your cheesiness, it hurts." I push him away and he takes my hand.

"I'm only cheesy for you." he winks and I can't help but smile.

"I can't wait to tell everyone." he sighs as we walk to the car.

I don't want to tell everyone. People will turn this against me, probably say that the baby isn't Harry's or something worse. Ugh. And besides I don't think I can even handle being a mother right now. I'm only nineteen! I haven't even been able to drink legally yet.

"Your being oddly quiet." Harry says after we get into the car.

"I'm not in the talking mood." I admit with a shrug.

"Why? We just found out that we're going to have our first baby! Aren't you happy?" He asks.

"I'm thrilled, I really am its just..." i trail off.

"'It's just' what?" He asks.

"Nothing. Never mind." I turn to my window and roll it down.

"Mabel don't be like this." he pleads.

"Can we talk about this later?" I refuse to look at him.

He doesn't say anything as I grab my phone and dial Lia's number.

It takes three rings before she answers. "Hey Mabe's babe what's-"

"Im not feeling good, can we go out to lunch some other time?" I ask her.

"Uh... yeah I guess. Is everything-"

"Everything is fine. I'll see you later."

"Okay... I love you." She says slowly

"Bye." I say and I hang up.

I lean back in my chair and stare out of the window.

Harrys POV

As soon as we get inside the pent house Mabel runs up to her room, leaving me confused.

You would think that she would be happy that we're going to be parents but she seems upset about it. Did I do something wrong?

I walk up the stairs and to her room. I find her laying in her bed in the fetal position.

"Mabel?" I walk up to her and sit down on the edge of the bed, next to her. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." she sighs without opening her eyes.

"Than whats wrong?" I ask as I rub her arm.

"Im... I dont..." a tear rolls down her face and she burries her face in the covers.

I pull her up into my arms and she sobs into my shirt.

"Harry I cant be mom. Im still a kid myself." She cries and I rub her back.

"Mabel you'll be a great mum." I reassure her.

She doesnt say anything she just burries her face into the crook of my neck.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." she says back and she pulls away from me before laying back down.

I lay down next to her and pull her into my arms. She sniffles and scoots closer to me.

"We're okay. It'll all be okay." I whisper.