Chapter thirty-nine

A month later.

The issues with Harry dissolved after a few days. Everything is back to normal and right now were flying to Ohio with Kierstin so she get back into to school in time for her first track meet. The boys actually have this week off so it didnt surprise me when I got a call from Louis asking us to meet him in Ohio and not to tell Kierstin.

When the plane lands and we finally get off the plane Kierstin is bouncing on her heels.

"I cant wait to get on the track and run." she says excitedly.

"I cant wait to see you run." Harry says.

"Didnt you break three records last year?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah I beat the long jump, the One hundred meter, and the two hundred meter hurdles records." she nods.

"Thats amazing." Harry blinks.

"Im going to beat my record this year too." she nods.

"How do you know?" I ask her.

"I have faith." she shrugs.

We walk down the hall and Louis comes into view. Kierstin stops and Louis smiles at her.

"Is that?" She mumbles.

"Yeah it is." I say and she breaks into a run, dropping her stuff.

She runs right into his arms and he lifts her off the ground before swinging her around. She laughs and he sets her back down.

"What are you doing here?" she asks him as I grab her bags.

"I came to see your first meet." he tells her and her eyes light up.

"Really? Oh my gosh we're going to have so much fun!" Kierstin starts rambling as they walk together and I cant help but notice the look of love in Louis's eyes.

"Well Lou's whipped." I say to Harry and he nods in agreement.

"Whenever I talk to him he always ask me how Kierstin's doing and then he asks if shes dating anyone yet." Harry informs me and I smile.

"I think they'd be cute together."

Harry tilts his head at them and then nods. "I think so too."

They both look back at us and then turn around.

"Come on!" Louis waves at us to Hurry up and we pick up our pace.
________________

After we checked into a hotel in Canal Winchester we drove Kierstin over to her parents house and then hung out for a little bit before going back to the hotel. Louis, Harry, and I all checked in to the same hotel and Harry & I right across the hall from Louis.

As soon as Harry and I got back to the hotel room we turned on the TV to cartoon network and watched a few episodes of king of the hill and then the cleveland show. Im leaning against Harry's chest in between his legs with my hands on my belly. Harry traces into my side absentmindedly as we watch the TV. I feel a sneeze coming on and I hold my breath for reasons that I dont know. I sneeze and Harry looks down at me.

"Did you pee yourself?" he asks.

"Yep." I crawl off the bed and go to the bathroom before taking a shower and getting dressed into my pj's.

When I come back out Harry has the lights off but the TV on and hes laying down. I lay down next to him and he rolls over toward me.

"Hows my wifey?" he asks as he pulls me close.

"Im great." I smile.

"Thats great." he kisses me and then pulls away. "So how do these track meets work?"

"Their actually really complicated. But I bet Kierstin will explain everything to us when we get their." I chuckle.

"Shes excited isnt she?" he asks and I nod.

"Very. She wouldnt stop talking about it while you were asleep on the plane." I groan and he laughs.

"Shes just like you."

"How?"

"Your like a squirrel with coffee when you get excited." he tells me and I smack his chest.

"I do not."

"You do too! You actually act like that squirrel from hoodwinked." He says and then he laughs.

"Twitchy?" I gasp and he laughs even harder. "Bitch I do not."

"Bitch you do." he shoots back and I blow in his face. "Your annoying."

"Yet you married me." I retort.

"Because I find the annoyance pleasing."

"Sure. You just married me for the sex."

He gasps. "I did not! I married you because I love you... and for the sex."

"Mhm." I hum.

"Do you love me?" he asks.

"With all my heart." my lips brush his and he smiles.

"Really?"

"Mhm." I nod.

"Good." he kisses me softly before pulling me closer.

He nuzzles my neck and I close my eyes but then he pulls away.

"Baby come back. Your warm." I shiver as I reach for him.

"I have to take a whiz. I'll be back." he promises.

"Fine but hurry up." I grab a extra pillow and postion myself.

The bathroom door opens and closes but I dont stay awake any longer to see him come back.