Chapter three

Mabel's POV

The next day.

Im not the type to be paranoid but im freaking out. My period is two weeks late. Ive been so busy that I didnt realize it. It has to be some sort of sickness because I cant get pregnant. The doctor said it was almost impossible for me to concieve.

"Mabel are you okay love?" Harry says next to me.

We are currently in his car on our way to IHOP and I feel like im going to get sick.

"No." I beath as I grip the arm rest.

"Whats wrong?" he asks a little alarmed.

"Pull over." I say.

"What why?" he asks as he looks over at me.

"Pull the damn car over." I hiss and he does what I say.

I throw open my car door and throw up last nights dinner. I sit up and close my eyes. I feel something warm press against my forhead and I open my eyes to see Harry's hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Your obviously not well so I was checking for a fever." he answers as he pulls his hand away.

"I dont have a fever." I close my door and he pulls the car onto the road.

"But your sick. Normal people dont throw up out of no where unless their sick."

"Or pregnant." I didnt mean to say my suspicion out loud.

He slams on the brakes and I jolt forward, hitting my forehead against the dashboard.

"What the hell?" I shout at him as I rub my forehead.

He stares at me. "Your pregnant?"

"I dont know. But that really hurt... And im pretty sure your blocking traffic." I point out and he turns back to the road.

I lean down and dig through my purse. I grab a stick of chewing gum and chew it.

"Wheres the nearest clinic?" he asks.

"I dont know." I lie.

"Mabel." he growls.

"Harry I cant get pregnant remeber? Its impossible. If fine okay? I probs just have food poisoning or something." I shrug and he sighs.

"Why are you so difficult?" he mutters.

"Well when it comes to doctors I become a bitch. You know this."

"Oh I know." he chuckles but then he turns serious. "Why do you think your pregnant?"

"Well ive been sick and my period may or may not be late." I mumble the last part but he hears me.

He glances over at me. "When were you going to tell me?"

I shrug. "After I bought a test behind your back and that would only have been if it came back postive."

"Your kidding right?"

"Whatever tickles your fancy." I say to try to lighten the mood but he dosent seem to happy.

"You would keep something like this from me?" he asks with hurt in his voice.

I open my mouth to reply but my phone rings. He stays quiet as I answer it.

"Hello."

"Hey Mabes babe. Where are you? Ryan and I just got home and found you or Harry werent there. Where are you?" Lia asks.

Ryan, the guy that cheated on Lia while back ago, is now going to be living with us. Yay. Hint my sarcasm.

"Um I have no clue where we are going because this is not the way to IHOP. I hope hes not planning on murdering me somewhere." I say and he shoots me a playful look.

"Oh okay. Maybe we can meet up at olive garden for lunch later." she suggests.

"Yeah thatd be cool." I say as I pick at my nails.

"Okay ill see you later."

"Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I slip my phone back in my purse as Harry pulls the car to a stop. I look up and gasp.

"No." I shake my head as I grab ontomy seatbelt.

He unbuckles himself and then me. "Mabel we have to get you checked out."

"No Harry im not going in there." Im on the verge of tears.

"Please." he pouts.

"No." I say sternly.

He gets out of the car and i lock the door as he closes his door. He looks at me and crosses his arms. I look away and he goes over to my door and tries to open it even though he knocks ive locked it.

"Mabel if you are pregnant think of the baby. You need to find out to see if the baby is healthy. If your not than we have to find out whats causing you to be so sick off and on okay?" he says as he leans against the car.

Im weighing my options here but I know hes right.

I take a shakey breath and climb out of the car. I grab onto his hand and he pulls me up to the building. Right before we get inside I stop.

"Dont leave me alone, even for five seconds okay?" I say and he smiles.

"I wont love."