Chapter eighteen

Magazine article:
It is official! Harry Styles & Mabel Bickham are expecting! They were seen boarding a plane for Ohio yesterday, and Bickham's baby bump was visible. Styles did not leave his wife's side once while boarding the plane! Insiders say that Styles has always been protective over Bickham but he's a lot more protective now, so it wasn't surprising when he had four bodyguards escorting them to the plane.

Some are questioning wether the baby is Styles or not because Bickham has been prone to be with other guys, that she claims are only friends. I guess we will have to wait until the baby is born to figure out if it's Styles or not!

"I can not wait to get there!"

"I can tell." Harry chuckles.

"You've been there before right? You like it there right?" I ask as I bounce in my plane seat.

"Yes Honey." he nods with a loving smile.

"Please buckle your seatbelts, we will be landing shortly."

I buckle up and turn to Harry.

"The first place we have to go is Canal Winchester." I tell him.

"Actually we have to check into our hotel room."

"And after that we go to my home town right?" I ask.

"Yes sweetheart." he chuckles.

"Thank you." I kiss the corner of his mouth before sitting back.

We soon are safely landed at port Columbus aka the airport in Columbus Ohio.

Harry grabs the luggage and I follow him off the plane. Theres a small group of girls with signs that say 'Baby Direction!' 'Welcome home Mabel!' 'Marry forever!'

Harry grand my hand and leads me through the crowd. We finally get to the cars and Harry walks up to a man with car keys.

"Mr.Styles."the man says and harry takes the keys before leading me to a black Mercedes.

I get in the passenger seat as Harry puts the luggage in the trunk. I roll down my window and lean out.

"Hurry up!" I yell.

"You could be helping." he laughs.

"My back hurts." I smile.

"Sure it does." he shakes his head.

I sit back and watch people walk by. Most state and the others refuse to make eye contact with me. Someone walks by and glances my way before stopping. He stares at me with an intense glare and I look away. I can't help but feel like I know him, but for some reason I can't remember I can feel his eyes boring into the side of my head.

Harry opens his door and climbs in before buckling up.

"Your suddenly quiet." he says as I stare straight ahead.

I glance over to the staring man and look at Harry. "Just go."

He starts driving the car and we soon arrive in downtown Columbus. We pull up to the Hilton hotel and a man takes our luggage.

"Take it those to the pent house please." Harry says and the man nods.

The man walks away with our luggage after closing the trunk and Harry gets out of the car.

"You drive, I have no clue where cantal windershester is." harry says and I laugh.

"Canal Winchester." I correct him as i unbuckle.

"Same thing." he chuckles as he walks past me.

"No it's not." I snap and Harry looks up at me. "Sorry."