Chapter twenty

Mabel's POV

"Hurry up!" I yell.

"I'm coming sheesh. You'd think the woman and definitely the pregnant woman would take longer." Harry says as he walks up to me.

I'm standing in the hotel room doorway doing a little jig.

"Stop being sexist." I scold.

"Stop being so impatient."

"Stop being-"

"I knew they we're here!" A voice shouts down the hall.

We stop walking and turn toward the other end of the hall. A group of four teenage girls stands by the elevator that's on the right of the hall.

"Hi girls." Harry says politely and they scream.

I flinch and keep walking toward the other elevator.

"Can we get some pictures? Maybe a kiss?" I girl asks and I stop before turn song back to the them.

They look up at me and smile cheapishly. Harry chuckles and signs one of the girls magazine.

"Excuse me Mabel, can you sign this to?" The girl asks.

"Sure." I smiles and I walk back over before signing it.

"How's the baby?" One of the other girls asks.

"Doing good." better than my last pregnancy.

"That's good. I bet the baby will be as beautiful as you." the girl says and I blush.

"Thank you."

"What about me? I bet it'll have my amazing looks too!" Harry says as he ruffles my hair.

"See what he does to me?" I ask as I swat his hand away.

The girls giggle as I fix my hair.

"We ought to go girls, we have to be somewhere in...." harry checks his watch and looks up at me. "Ten minutes."

"I can get there in five." I say and he shakes his head.

"You are now going race at driver on me." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I'm going to put the baby in danger along with you and me. No! I know some back roads we can take." I shake my head and the girls giggle again.

Eww. I'm sorry but I hate bubbly people. I mean for real who giggles like bubbles from powerpuff girls? Apparently these girls.

"Bye girls." Harry waves as he takes my hand.

"Bye!" They wave as we get into the elevator.

As soon as the doors are closed I turn to Harry and lean my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I sigh. He's shaking a little bit. He takes a ragged breath and I look up at him.

"Don't be nervous. You've met some of my family at our wedding. You just didn't meet my cousin Knives, kylea, and Caleb, and my Aunt Karen." I say.

"Knives?" He questions.

"Yep." Is all I say.

I want him to be surprised when he meets Knives. Which he will be.
_______

We walk up the driveway and up the steps to the door. I ring the doorbell and after a second Kylea, who's fourteen, answers the door. Her brown eyes light up at the sight of me.

"Mom! Mabel and... oh my Jesus lord." she blinks when he sees Harry.

"Aren't you going to let them in?" My aunt asks as she pushes her way past Kylea.