Forty-three

A month later.

Harry is back on tour, leaving me at home with Nolan. I go oonto instagram and log into my account after laying Nolan on the bed next to me. He kicks at me with his fist shoved into his mouth. I scroll through my mentions and stop dead when I come across a picture of Harry.

Its him with asian girl. Their fingers are entertwined as he leads her into a hotel. I scroll thoough more pictures and I end up getting myself worked up to the point of where I throw my phone. Nolan bursts into tears and I pick him up.

I put him to sleep and lay him back down. I grab my phone and dial Harry's number.

"Hel-"

"Are you cheating on  me?" I cut him off.

He's silent for a second. "Why would you think that?"

" I saw pictures of you with an asian chick. Wait a second..."

That night when Baley kissed me Harry admitted that he cheated on me with a japanese girl. HOLYFUCK HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.

"Youve cheated on me with her before."

"Im sorry! She was here and you were there and I just couldnt help myself! We havent had sex since Nolan was born and I needed-"

I hang up and set my phone on the nightstand. I get up slowly and go to my closet before packing my bag. I go to Nolans room and pack his bag to before going downstairs and grabbing things I need. When I come back up I have six missed calls from Harry and One from Louis.

I turn off my phone and slip it in my purse before going downstairs and opening the garage. I throw our stuff in the trunk and go back upstairs and grab Nolan. I put him in his car seat in the car and then go back inside. I put Pepper on her leach and take her to the car. She climbs in next to Nolan and lays her head on his lap. I go back inside and grab her crate before putting that in the trunk. I close the trunk, get in the car, start the car, and leave the house.