Chapter fourteen

Mabel's POV

"Mabel honey, it's nearly three. Don't you think he's worried?"

I shrug. "I honestly don't care at this point."

My mom sighs and sits down beside me, on my bed.

"Why are you so upset about it? I know your not telling me everything." she says.

"I'm just... scraped that he'll do something like this again when the baby comes." I say.

"What baby? Oh my god your-"

"Pregnant." I nod and she pulls me into a hug.

"Does he know?" She asks.

"Not yet." I say as I fiddle with my blanket.

She doesn't say anything.

"Can I just stay the night again? I miss being here." I say.

She rubs my back and nods. "Of course, I bet Jake will be happy."

"He'll be ecstatic." I chuckle.

"Well If your hungry or craving anything just tell me." she gets up and walks to the door.

"Thanks mum."
___________

I pull up into the driveway and turn the car off. I get out and walk up to the door. I open the door and step inside. I set my purse down on the back of the couch as I walk by it. I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge before pulling out some fruit to be my breakfast.

"Mabel."

I turn around and walk past him to a drawer that has the silverware in it. I grab a fork and leave the kitchen.

"Where we're you yesterday an slash night?" He asks me as he follows me to the livingroom.

"I should be asking you the same question." I say as I sit down on the couch.

"I was at Zayn's." he says truthfully.

"So you lied to me?" I ask calmly and he stares at me.

"Uh yes I did. Why are you being so calm about it?" He asks.

Because I'm carrying your child and I don't want to stress out to the point of loosing the baby like last time.

"Because I knew." I answer.

"You did?" After a second he connects the dots. "Niall."

"Mhmm." I take a bite of pineapple and he sits down next to me.

"I'm sorry." he says and I shrug. "Please don't be mad at me."

"To late, but I'm over it... sort of. Just forget like it never happened." I wave and he gives me a weird look.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks.

"Peachy." I mumble.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Mhm yeah totally." I say I stand up.

"You sure?" he asks.

"Ask one more time and...." I trail off and he looks up at me. "Just stop asking me okay?" I cup his cheek and he nods. I give a small smile before turning and walking away.

No I'm not feeling okay, I feel like jumping off a bridge.