Chapter thirty-six

Recap:

"So," Harry claps his hands together making both Lux and pepper, who's sitting by my side, jump. "you ready to see the surprise?"

"Yes!" Lux and I exclaim.

Harry, Lux, and Tom all get up and lux looks down at me. Harry pulls me up and doesnt let go of my hand. Lux and Tom lead us up the stairs and to the room closest to our bedroom. Harry lets go of my hand and goes behind me.

He puts his hands on my shoulders. "Close your eyes and Lux can you Open the door?"

I can hear the door open and Harry pushes me forward. The door closes behind us and Harry lets go. Lux giggles and then stops after mumbling 'sorry'.

"Okay open your eyes." Harry tells me and I do.

My hand flies to my mouth and my eyes widen with a gasp. "Harry!"

_____

"Do you like it?" he asks with a hopeful look.

"I love it!" I correct.

I walk to the center of the Nursery and take it all in. The walls are still the bluish/grey color they were, but now theres a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair, and more.

I turn around to Harry. "How did you do this?"

"Thats a secret." Harry taps my nose and I hug him.

"Its amazing." I whisper and I pull away. I walk up to Tom and hug him. "Thank you."

"Its no problem." he shrugs and I pull away.

I turn back around and just look around the room. I smile when  see a giaraffe stuffed animal in the corner.

"Thats cute." I point at it.

"Niall actually picked that out for the baby when we went to a zoo." Harry tells me.

"Its adorable."

"I got my brother stitch!" Lux says as she holds up the blue stitch doll.

"Thats really nice of you Lux." Harry smiles at her. "Whos the pink one for?"

"Me! So me and brother match." she explains.

"Ohh." Harry nods as I sit down in the rocking chair.

Lux walks up to me and hands me the toy.

"Thank you." I smile at her and she nods.

"Do you guys want to go out to eat? My treat." Tom asks.

"Sure but im paying." Harry says as he holds out his hand to me and he pulls me up.

"As if." Tom scoffs.

"I guess we'll have to race. First one to your van pays." Harry runs out of the room with Tom right behind them. Both men yelling and shouting at each other.

"Stupid boys." I mumble and Lux giggles. "Come on Princess." I hold my hand out to her and she takes it before we walk out of the nursery to catch up to the two beloved idiots.