Chapter twenty-five

Instead of having my birthday party at a warehouse like almost every year we decided to have it our house... well Harry decided it. He said 'You'll be more comftorable so you'll have more fun.' I replied with 'Just because im pregnant doesnt mean I cant boogie oogie." he just kind of backed away slowly and than ran out of the room. Typical Harry.

So now im standing in front of my bathroom mirror curling my hair with people downstairs waiting.I may or may not have fallen asleep after we got home from the doctors office and that nap may or may not have been two hours to long.

"Mabel people are waiting." Harry says as he walks into the bathroom.

"Its your fault for not waking me up." I put down the curling iron and then unplug it before turning to him.

He extends his hand out to me and I gladly take it before we exit the bathroom and then my room. We go down the stairs to the livingroom where pop music plays and people are talking. People that are in the familyroom include Jake, my mom, my nana, my dad, Anne, my cousin Autum and her daughter Lily, Robin, and other family members.

"Mabel!" Jake my little brother exclaims and everyone looks up at us.

"Jakey." I smile as I take my hand away from Harry.

Jake runs into my arms as my mom gets up from her spot on the couch. She walks over and Jake pulls away from me.

"Whats that?" he points to my belly and I smile at him.

"Thats my baby." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"Your going to be a mommy?" he gasps and everyone around us laughs.

"Yes and Harry is going to be a daddy." I tell him as I glance up to Harry.

"Oh." is all Jake says before he turns to my mom. "How do get a baby mommy?"

Everyone laughs again and I get up to cover the fact that im blushing. I walk down the hall into the familyroom to see Lia, Kierstin, Em, Alyssa, Tasha, Kat, Lexi, Chrissy, Harry's sister Gemma, Nicole, Justin, Nash, Matt, and Nico all playing Mario bros.

"Fuck!" Matt yells as he dies.

"Shut up theres kids around!" Kat scolds him as she pushes him off the couch.

"Bitch I dont care!" Matt replies.

"You two need to stop! Your messing up my mad Mario skills." Tasha says and they both tell her to shut up.

"What mad Mario skills? You never had any." I chuckle and they all snap their heads toward me.

"Mabel!" they all shout and they jump up.

They each take turns hugging me.

"You look amazing." Nicole tells me and I smile.

"Thanks."

"That sweater is adorable." Em says as she points to my sweater.

Its a cream colored sweater with a little giraffe on it. Plus im wearing a pair of leggings, and a pair of brown socks.

"Thank you." I say and I sit down on the floor as they all sit down.

"Mabes you should be sitting on the couch." Lia says and i shrug.

"Im okay down here." I say as I lean against Kierstins legs.

"Birthday girl needs to sit on the couch." Justin says as he pulls me up to sit between Kierstin and him.

"I was okay down there." I mumble and someone places something on my head from behind.

I touch the object to find out its a tiara and I crane my neck to see who placed it on my head. My breath is caught in my throat and everything slows down.