Chapter one

Mabel's POV

"Honey you need to walk." My dad whispers and we slowly start making our way down the isle.

I'm shaking so bad right now and I'm having trouble seeing with the tears in my eyes right now.

When I finally blink back the tears I see that everyone is standing and smiling at me. I smile back through the tears and look up at Harry. He's crying too from what I can tell. I laugh a little and look at the runway again so I don't fall.

We get to the pedestal and my dad hugs me before he helps me up the tiny steps. I stand in front of Harry and he reaches out and wipes a tear off my cheek.

I completely zone out until I have to say my vows. I uncrumple the piece of paper and take a ragged breath.

"Harry you are my hero, literally. You remember how I had all my stuff with me that day that I met you for the guitar lessons? Well that was because I was going to make the worst decision of my life that night, and I didn't want my mom to have to pick up my stuff from school. But when I met you and you were capable of liking me even at my lowest point I immediately fell in love with you." I glance up at him to see he's crying again. "I've loved you from the start and I can't wait to spend my forever with you."

He pulls out a piece of paper from his tux pocket and sniffles. "I still can't believe I'm marrying a person as amazing as you. You love me through all of my dumb mistakes, my and everything else that I've put you through. I'm not perfect and you except that with open arms. Thank you for accepting me into your life, I promise I'll do everything in my power to make sure that you won't regret it."

He looks up at me and I smile and even though I'm still crying. Good thing they put on waterproof makeup just for brides. Whatever the guy's name is, aka the guy who's marrying us, asks for the rings after a second of talking and Jake steps up with them.

"Thank you." Harry and I whisper as we take the rings.

As the man talks Harry slips the ring on my finger and I slip his ring on his finger.

"Your shaking really bad." Harry whispers so only I can hear.

"Im nervous okay?" I say a a he smiles.

"I now proclaim you husband and wife."

I throw my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my hips before we kiss. That's when the whole world tunes back in. Harry grabs my hand before we waltz down the walkway as people clap.

"You look beautiful by the way." Harry says as we walk to the main building not the reception area.

"Thank you but you look even better." I say and he rolls his eyes but smiles.

We walk through the doors and we walk to the bathroom so I get my makeup under control. I lean against the counter as I pull out my makeup and Harry takes a Waz.

When we're done we walk out and go to the outdoor reception area.

"Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Styles!"

Everyone claps And we walk to the dance floor for our first dance. Lana Del Rey plays and he puts his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful." we sing quietly together.

"Harry even when we're old and crusty I'll still love you." I say and he laughs along with a few other people that heard my comment.

"Right back at you." he winks and I lean my head on his shoulder. "Mabel," I look up at him. "did you really mean it when you said that the day we met you you were..." he trails off and I nod.

"I had all my stuff with me so my mom wouldn't have to pick it up."

"How were you going to do it?" He asks.

"Overdose and then I was going to go lay in the felid were I could relax and let sleep overtake me." I whisper.

He hugs me when the song is over and I can't help but smile. Everything is a blur until we're eating and some people are dancing. Harry and I are sitting at the head table and I'm honestly not hungry from nerves but if I'm going to be drinking than I need to eat something.

After a few minutes of eating Harry looks at me. "Do you want anything from the bar?"

"I would actually, Can you get me some... champagne because wind will stain my dress." I say and he nods before walking towards the bar.

Someone slides into Harry's seat and it takes me a moment to realize it's not Harry but Lia.

I pull her into a hug and we pull away.

"your officially a superstars wife. How do you feel?" She asks.

"Amazing, I'm married to Harry freaking styles!" I exclaim and she laughs.

"Well I'm excited about being married to Mabel freaking Styles." Harry says as he hands me a glass.

I take a sip and set it the glass down.

"Your in my hubby's seat." I tell Loa and she rolls her eyes before standing but she comes around the table and pulls me up.

"Your dancing though." she says as she pulls me to the dance floor.

I have to lift my dress up off the ground because I'll trip as I walk. She takes my hands and we dance around for a bit. Little Lux as I call her starts dancing with Jake and people take pictures of them. Lux was our flower girl, she looks absolutely adorable in the little white dress.

A bunch of people come onto the dance floor and we all dance around. Louis joins the floor with us and I laugh when he starts doing the robot.

Jake runs up to me and I pick him up. I dance around with him on my hip for a while until my arms get tired. I put him down and go back over to my table before picking up my glass and downing my champagne.

"Slow down there Mrs.Mabel." Someone familiar says as they take my glass.

I turn to see Baley with a small smile. My heart stops beating for a minute when I see him. We haven't really talked since... the incident and every time i see him I'm reminded of that night.

"It's to drown out my nerves." I say and he smiles.

"There's other ways to get loose." he says and I shake my head.

"I don't want to smell like cigarettes and besides I've stopped smoking." I say and he nods.

"Dance Mrs.Styles!" Kat grabs my arm and pulls me to the dance floor again.

"Thank you for saving me back there." I say as we dance together.

"It's no problem, your supposed to be having the best day of your life, not being stressed about something that happened last year." she says as she twirls making her light purple bridesmaid dress fan out.

After the song is over I walk off the dance floor and go to the bar. I get another glass of champagne.

"Are you ready to cut the cake?" My mom asks me as she glances at my glass.

"Definitely! Let's do diss!" I exclaim and I take another drink out of my glass.

"Come on my happy little chipmunk." she says as she grabs my arm and leads me to the desert table where Harry is standing.

I step next to Harry and he places his hand on the small of my back. We take the knife and cut two small pieces.

"Hey mabel." Louis calls from my right.

I look over and Harry smashes cake in my face.

"Harry!" I gasp and he laughs.

I take my piece and smoosh it in his face before running it around. He smacks my hand away and pulls me to him before planting a bunch of kisses all over my face.

"Stop." I laugh as push him away.

He pulls away but doesn't let go of me. I wipe some icing off my face before wiping it on his nose. He leans in and kisses me. I smile against his lips and kiss him back.

I will never get used to this.