Chapter seventeen

Its the beginning of December. Im four months pregnant and i have no signs of complications which is nerve settling but I still feel like something is going to go wrong.

"Mabel where's the tea?" Louis shouts from the kitchen.

"I dont know Lou." I sigh as I close my laptop.

"Well someone is in a mood." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Leave her alone, she doesnt feel good today." Harry says from the kitchen.

"Thats every day than." Louis retorts and I huff.

"Actually Lou she was in a really good mood until you goy here." Harry teases.

"Ha ha very funny. I know she loves me, right Mabel?" Louis says.

I get a weird feeling in my stomach and I sit up.

"Mabel?" Louis says.

Harry looks around the corner as I stare down at my belly.

"Whats wrong?" He asdks as He rushes over to me.

"The baby." I whisper as I place my hand on my stomach.

"Whats wrong with her... him... it?" He says.

We wanted to wait until christmas to find out the gender of the baby as like a christmas/ my birthday present.

"He's kicking." I say quietly.

"What?"

I take his hand and press it to my stomach. As soon as he feels it a smile spreads on his face.

"I wanna feel!" Louis says as he smacks Harry's hand away. He feels and then smiles. "That baby is a kicker." he pulls away and stands up.

"That comes from Mabel cause she's an ass kicker." Harry says and shoot him a playful look.

"You got that right." Louis laughs.

"You guys are mean." I fake cry.

"Aww im sorry." Harry says as he ruffles my hair.

I swat at his hand and they both laugh before going back into the kitchen. I open my laptop back up and sigh. I scroll through pictures of Ohio and stop when I see a familiar class picture. Im standing next to my old boyfriend with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. My friends are all hanging on each other smiling and laughing. That was when? eighth grade? Yep. Lia is on her ex boyfriend's back with a wide smile. That was when we visited Canal winchester. What fun that was.

"Whats that?" Harry asks from behind me and I jump.

"Damn Harry." I mutter as I exit out of it.

He jumps over the couch and sits next to me.

"Who was that?" he asks.

"Just an old picture from eighth grade." I say as I go to close the laptop.

He blocks me from doing so and then takes the computer. He clicks on the picture and then tilts his head.

"Is that you?" he asks as he points to me.

"Yeah. We thought we were cool." I chuckle.

"Whos that?" he asks as he points to my ex.

"Just an ex boyfriend. Thats Lia." I say as I point to her.

"She looks high." He laughs.

"I think we we're." I laugh and he looks at me.

"We we're the rebels. Dont judge." I say and he looks back at the computer.

"Why are you looking up pictures of Ohio?" he asks.

"I miss it." I say and he glances at me.

"Do you want to go?" he asks.

"Yeah, it would be amazing if we could visit." I smile and he pecks my lips before he gets up, taking my laptop with him.

"Harry what are you doing?" I ask as I get up.

"None ya." he says as he goes back into the kitchen.

My phone rings next to me and I grab it before answering it.

"Hey LiLi what's up?" I ask as I get up.

"I'm just calling to check up on you." she says.

"I'm dandy. Guess what!" I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"The baby is actually Zac Effrons and your divorcing Harry to be with your true love?" She asks and I laugh.

"Yes the baby is Zac Effrons and I'm leaving Harry." I laugh and both Louis and Harry look at me.

"I knew it!" She shouts in my ear.

"Uh Lia that's not at all what I was going to say. I was kidding but what I was really saying is that I felt the baby kick for the first time." I open the fridge and grab a flavored water.

"Aww I can't wait to see you! Your fours months now, right?"

"Right, and I can't wait to see you either. When are you getting here?" I ask.

"My flight is four days. I'll be there in five." she says.

"That's great! We should hang out-"

"We should have a sleep over!" She cuts me off.

"Umm, okay. I guess we could do that." I chuckle.

"Great! I have to go though. Talk to later little momma." she says.

"Bye Lia." I smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too. bye."

"Bye." she says and she hangs up.

I yawn as I slide my phone into my pocket.

"How about you go take a nap? You'll need it if we're going to Ohio." Harry says.

"Yeah yeah don't tell me- We're going to Ohio?! Oh Harry!" I exclaim as I pull him Into a hug. "Thank you!"

He holds me close and leans his head on my shoulder. "No problem babe."

"My eyes!" Louis shouts.

"Fuck off." I laugh and the baby moves.

I go to pull away but Harry stops me.

"The baby." I breath.

"I know." Harry rubs my back. "I felt it."

"Ugh I'm leaving to the livingroom now." Louis says as he walks by with Pepper following him.

"You do that Lou." I laugh.

"Your lucky I'm even staying." he shouts.

"Right." I say as Harry pulls away.

"Go take your nap." harry says.

"Okay. Thank you Harry. I love you." I say and I lightly kiss him before grabbing Daisy and Max and going upstairs.