I Will Take the Ring- Fellowship (mostly Frodo)

Beginning of the Journey (Flashback)

People across the clearing argued, beside you Frodo rubbed his head. You could feel it, too. It seemed like the Ring was sending out a signal caused by the arguments of who would take the ring. You couldn't take it anymore.

"I will take the ring!" you shouted.

"No!" Frodo looked at you, astounded. "The Ring is dangerous."

"I will take the ring to Mordor," you said more firmly. The arguments of the council died down. "Though, I do not know the way." Members of the council slowly got up and the Fellowship formed, Gandalf was to help guide you. Aragorn was your sword, Legolas was your bow, and Gimli was your ax. Also came Boromir, Pippin, Merry, Sam, and Frodo. You counted on Frodo to pick up the ring if you fell.

You now understood Frodo's words of the dangers of the Ring. You were now in Gondor, probably.

Hopefully.

Gondor was one of the closest countries to Mordor, in some cities you could actually see the mountain range line and the fires within.

The Ring dug into your neck and made it hard to breathe. You barely ate and barely slept. Frodo was trying to convince you to eat, but you refused. If you fell, he needed to have his strength to continue.

You laid in some sort of cave, Gollum, your guide, was muttering in his sleep about his 'birthday present' that you guessed had something to do with the ring. Frodo slept at your side, you two were dating when you left the Shire, it was your relationship with him that kept you going. Sam stayed awake, keeping watch on the lands. You finally drifted oft to sleep, filled with nightmares of the Eye of Sauron. 

Your rest was interrupted when Frodo gently shook your shoulders. You could see the gash in his shoulder when the Black Rider stabbed him, it still hadn't healed.

"Time to wake up, it's best if we keep moving."

The next few weeks were full of tripping and blood. The chain grew heavier and heavier and it seemed like you were stepping on every thorn that ever existed. Gollum lead you up the winding staircase then you peered into a dark tunnel.

"I don't think it is wise to go in there," Frodo told you.

"Its the only way," Gollum argued.

"We can't go back, we don't have the supplies." You walked bravely into the tunnel, but strangely Gollum disappeared. 

In replace of Gollum, a massive spider appeared. "It's a trap!"

You ran all of the way out of the tunnels. Sam and Frodo paused at your side once you were in the clear, catching their breath.

"Gollum set us up!" Sam exclaimed, his face red with anger.

"Tricksy Hobbitses, oh-so smart!" Gollum jumped through the air at you. Your head smacked onto the ground as the impact knocked you off your feet. Luckily, Sam and Frodo tackled him and threw him over the cliff. Frodo offered a hand to help you up.

"I'm sorry, guys," you muttered.

"At least we're through," Sam said gruffly. You continued walking forward, stumbling.

"It's too quiet," Frodo muttered, "I have a strange feeling." You turned around to look over your shoulder.

"Y/n-" Sam yelled as you turned around, you turned around straight into the poisonous needle of Shelob. Frodo and Sam watched in terror as foam filled your mouth and you collapsed to the ground...