Telling- Pippin

This chapter is really bad. I haven't been, nor do I plan to be, pregnant. So this may not be accurate.

You paced nervously in your hobbit hole, you were done working in the gardens for the day and you were now anxiously awaiting the arrival of Pippin. Earlier, you had found out that you were pregnant. Pippin, who was your husband, should be home any second.

"Y/N! I'm home!" Pippin's voice echoed throught he halls. You could hear the soft sound of his feet as he neared the bedroom. The door opened and he stood in the doorway, but his face fell when he saw your worried expression. "What is it?" He asked.

"I have something to tell you." You started. Pippin opened he mouth to speak, maybe ask another question but you shushed him. You took a deep breath and held you head high. "Pippin, I'm pregnant." You watched as emotions flickered across his face. Shock, nerves, and excitement. Then, he actually had a look of matureness and fatherly-ness.

"We are going to be parents." He seemed to sigh saying it. He dashed over and gave you a kiss and rested his hands on your stomach. Then, his "playfulness" came back and he gave you a goofy grin. "I've got to tell Merry." and he dashed off. You smiled, relief flooded through you. You knew that most likely he would be happy about the baby, you guess most of the nerves were just coming from being a new mother. You then walked off to pursue Pippin to share the news with him.