100 Chapter Special

Preferences- Soul Mate

I saw this done by many people and I liked it, so it put it in my Supernatural Preferences and Imagines and now it's here for my 100 chapter special!!!

*= Main role in LOTR

^= Main role in TH

(How I keep track so the LOTR and TH balance is even)

Aragorn *- When you are old enough to remember people tell you about what happens when you meet your soul mate. The area around your heart glows white when they think about you, and glows red when they touch you.

You were older now, and you still hadn't met your soul mate yet. At least you think you hadn't. You were an elf of Rivendell, daughter of Elrond.

You couldn't help but feel jealous as the couples walked by with red lights on their chest while they held hands with their special somebody. But, your heart started glowing white when you saw the ranger, Aragorn, for the first time. You never really expected to see him again, but you couldn't stop thinking about him.

One day you were practicing sword fighting with your mentor when you saw Aragorn walk up to you.

"You should hold your stance like this." He whispered as he excused your mentor. He moved close to you and put his hands on your shoulders from the behind and adjusted your stance. But that was when you noticed your chest started glowing red.

"Y-you're my soul mate." You said right as he started stepping away. You caught his hand in yours and watching as a red light glowed through his dark clothing. Then you two shared a smile.

Legolas *^- Every elf was born with broken wings. When you meet your soul mate, they would repair themselves. This was the way elves knew they had met their soul mate...

You looked back at your wings, they were gross to look at compared to your friends. You were teased for them, in fact. Everyone around Lorien seemed to had glossy feathered wings and they were always flying about, showing off how the sun's rays hit them.

Then, one day, your brother Haldir brought in the Fellowship. You noticed an elf who also had tattered wings, but he still held himself high with a royal posture. You guessed nobody teased him... Lucky. You waited as they talked to Galadriel and Celeborn, who both had fluffy white wings.

Afterwards, you walked down to say hello.

"Aragorn son of Arathorn." You greeted, recognizing your old friend.

"Y/n." He replied back. Then you noticed the elf walking over to you.

"Legolas, this is Y/n." Aragorn stepped back, for a reason you were unsure why. Little did you know your wings were slowly starting to repair...

"Pleasure to meet you." You were shocked to see that this was the Prince of Mirkwood standing before you. He dipped his head and smiled.

"Your wings are beautiful." He commented.

"My wings-" you snorted then looked up to see that Legolas' were now completely reformed. You folded one of them forwards and gasped at the sight. No longer were they broken and dirty... they were large golden wings that had a silver shimmer in the moonlight and Legolas' were almost identical. He shared a soft smile with you after he, too, gazed at his. Slowly he leaned down, grabbing your hand and kissed the top.

Thorin ^- All dwarves who hadn't met their soul mate, their One, had black auras. Once you met your One, they would change colors. You were traveling from the Iron Hills to arrange some trade deals with Erebor.