Preferences 5

Yes, I know I said I wouldn't write for awhile. But I found time, enjoy!

What he taught you-

Legolas- Legolas likes to teach you many things, and he is a very good teacher with years of experience to help. He taught you how to read the forests and the stars that glittered above every night. You were already a good archer, but he taught you more techniques to increase your speed and accuracy.

Frodo- On the quest with Frodo to destroy the ring, Frodo taught you to never give up. You loved his courage, you two had so many chances to turn back but you didn't. You two both were hurt greatly, but you never strayed from the task. And of course, in the end the ring was destroyed.

Aragorn- You have always admired Aragorn, for his skill and wisdom. No doubt he was a great king, but also a busy one. Yet, somehow he found the time to teach you how to use a sword and help manage Gondor. Maybe to help you in case you became the future Queen of Gondor?

Bilbo- Bilbo taught you thats okay to step out of the box and that it is okay to defend yourself if you think you are doing the right thing. Your time with Bilbo and the Dwarves had been one of the best learning oppertunities in your life.

Thranduil*- Though the King always masked his emotions (except for anger) he taught you that its okay to confess your feelings. You found that very helpful, because once you got it out, you always feel much better. Even Thranduil is a good shoulder to cry on, because under the mask and harsh feelings, he can be emotional too. (Cheesy, I know)

Aaaannnddd heres your question: Who is your favorite elf in all of the LOTR and/or TH movies?

My answer: Legolas, he is my farvorite character in all the movies anyways. (Reason in last chapter. And maybe Thranduil, he is also really badass, and has some humor too. I guess I like the Mirkwood royalty... FABULOUS HAIR SQUAD!

Other options: Lindir, (Was oringinally named Figwit when we didn't know his name in the LOTR movies.) Elrond, Tauriel, Galadriel, Celebrimbor (Celeborn?), Haldir, Arwen, Feanor, Fingolfin, Finwe, Gilgalad, Turgon, and theres that one elf who draws the bow next to Elrond in the opening War of Sauron clip in the FOTR who, lets say, is very expressionate with his eyes. Who you can look up, or see the picture I clipped on.