Preferences 7

His reaction when he looses you:

Legolas: You fell, struck by multiple arrows fighting aside Legolas. His reaction was shocked at first, he believed that he could still save you. He fought harder and harder trying to defeat as many orcs as possible and speed the battle along, all while never leaving your fallen body. When the battle was won and he truly excepted that you were dead, he wouldn't let anybody touch you. Holding your torso in his arms, trying to be brave, Trying to hold in the tears, just for you. In the end, he was the one to personally tell your family and bury you. Never moving on.

Frodo: You went with Frodo on his journey to Mordor, you knew that in the end he would have to be the one to destroy the ring. So, you took every blow that was aimed at him. Anything to protect him. But they got more severe as time went on... And your body couldn't take it anymore. After you battled Gollum at Mount Doom and escaped the lava that poured after the ring was destroyed, you lost the fight. Frodo didn't know what to do other that hold you. He cried soundlessly, his tears plopping onto your cooling face. After he finally passed out from the exhaustion and the eagles came, he woke up feeling more empty than ever.

Thorin: You took Azog's blow instead of Thorin as you sound cut the head off the White Orc. You made eye contact with Thorin's worried glance before the pain kicked in and you collapsed into his arms. He told you that you were a hero to Erebor and that you were a true queen, that he could never be able to thank you for saving him.

You saved him, but he couldn't save you. The guilt Thorin felt was overwhelming, a few tears dropped onto your cheek. Once your body went cold, and the Company stood there with their heads bowed, Thorin's rage built up. He let out a heart wrenching scream...

He gave you a burial fit for any queen, only the best for the hero of Erebor.

Aragorn: When he saw you fall after battling the Nazgul in Eowyn's place, he knew your time was up. You were practically dead battling the Rider in the first place, after being shot by and arrow and stabbed by a knife. Nonetheless, the new wounds only made things worse. You slipped into a coma, but Aragorn never left your side.

When you sighed you last breath, Aragorn quickly grabbed you hand. Yelling, "no, No!" He tried to bring you back, he didn't listen to the medics you persistently told him it was too late. You were gone. When Legolas and Gimli finally walked him away from your corpse, the cold reality hit him hard. He stayed in a trance-like stage for weeks. He won the battle of Mordor in your name. But, as King of Gondor, he couldn't show his pain for the rest of his citizens to see. So he ruled on, wishing you were at his side.

Bilbo: Bilbo felt overly guilty, he blamed it on himself. He was the one who brought you into the Company ordeal, the Battle of the Five Armies was no place fit for a hobbit. You were slashed across the stomach by an orc while Bilbo was racing up Ravenhill to tell Thorin about the upcoming orcs from Gundabad.

When Thorin fell, and the Company gathered around their fallen king, Bilbo checked to see who else had fallen. Fili, Kili, no one else... But where were you? Bilbo quickly stood up and shouted for you, racing down the hill and running across the battle grounds. Then, he found you. Right after you breathed your last breath he found you. He sobbed openly, then forced himself to let you go. The Company insisted that you be buried next to Thorin, Fili, and Kili, seeing you played a valuable role in the quest.

Bilbo went back to the Shire in a solemn journey with Gandalf, Bag End never felt so lonely without you there. Even when he had managed to get all of his things back... He honestly thought that it would never feel full again. But when Frodo came along and needed a home, he remember that you always wanted a child. So he took Frodo in, raising him for you.