Reaction- Aragorn

Requested by: caraangel

Sorry for slow updates, a lot has been going on. But summer is almost here for me, so, yay! Also, I have two new books... I switched the SuperWhoLock Imagines to just Wholock Imagines and started Supernatural Preferences and Imagines.

FLASHBACK

You paced across your room, Eowyn sat on the side of your bed.

"And you're sure about this?" she asked, breaking the silence. You nodded and tried to swallow the fear building up in your throat.

"How could I not be?" you choked. You had been sick for days, the doctors were unsure of the cause, but everything clicked this morning. You were pregnant.

"This is a good thing!" she said softly, smiling.

"But how will Aragorn react? He is the King of Gondor. He will be too busy-"

"And you're the Queen of Gondor, you have time, why not tell him?"

"I'm just worried," you admitted. "This is our first child and I don't want to mess this up. I want to be able to protect him or her."

"You used to be Captain of Gondor alongside Faramir! He said you have skills. It's right to be worried, you must trust me on this, it's going to be okay. But you should tell Aragorn sooner rather than later."

As if on cue, the door opened to reveal Aragorn and Faramir. Eowyn leapt up to meet her husband, then turned to give you a hug.

"It's going to be fine," she whispered and leftAragorn walked over to you, curiosity sparking his expression. Faramir dipped his head then left, leaving you two alone.

"What's going to be fine?"

"I-it's nothing-" you stuttered.

"Obviously its something, what aren't you telling me?"

"Aragorn," you sighed,"I'm pregnant."

You watched as shock reflected across his face. He looked ready to faintBut slowly the color returned to his expression and he smiled.

"This is great news." He swooped down and bought you into his arms, kissing you sweetly.

"You're not worried?" you asked.

"Of course I am, who wouldn't be? But I'm never going to leave you."

FLASHBACK OVER

You rubbed your swollen stomach and gazed longingly at the mountains of Mordor. Aragorn had taken his warriors there to fight out any remaining orcs and scout the territory, once they finished they were going to check the boundaries of Gondor. They had been gone for days, you hoped everything was okay.

You really missed your husband. He had told you that he was never going to leave you, but this was his duty to the people of Gondor. The Captains practically came up to him and demanded a country sweep, there were rumors of orc packs roaming the land. Of course, Aragorn had to listen. So he gathered troops and told you he would try to be back before the baby was born.

You felt a kick as your child shifted. You felt these little movements more often, they made your heart swell. You loved your little baby.

"They are still not back," you murmured, sensing Eowyn's presence. Footsteps came up to you and Eowyn stood at your side.