Preferences 2

How you met-

Legolas- You were an elf from Rivendell, Elrond's daughter to be presice. You were sent to Mirkwood for your duties but lost your way. For hours you twisted through the trees, only getting more and more lost as the branches grew thicker and all light blotted out.

"Are you alright?" You jump and the sound of a new voice. Turning, you see a very handsome blonde elf with piercing blue eyes walked towards you. "I am Legolas, son of Thranduil," he introduces calmly.

"Y/n," you stammer, "daughter of Elrond."

He smiled and took your hand, kissing it softly. "We have been waiting for you. Let me show you the way."

Frodo- You were Pippin's little sister however, you were nothing like him; He was light-hearted and funny while you were calm and serene. 

You were out reading when you heard a commotion in Farmer Maggot's crops. In curiosity, you looked out to see four hobbits- your brother being on of them- stumble out from the corn field and topple down the cliff.

"Pippin!" you shouted in alarm. You raced down the road, quickly finding the four in a heap.

Your brother looked shocked. "Y/n?! What are you doing?"

You were about to respond when you noticed another hobbit you didn't recognize. He had startlingly blue eyes, curly black hair, and he looked worried.

"Get off the road! Quick!" He lurched forward and grabbed you, dragging you under a tree root.

"What was that all abo-" You were angry, but froze as a chill went up your spine as horse hooves clomped behind you. You looked up to see a hooded figure above you, he was making a hissing noise of sorts. The handsome hobbit's eyes rolled up and he seemed to be fumbling with a simple golden ring. You strike out and push the ring away, his eyes snapped back. Merry threw a bag of mushrooms aside and the creature screeched and lurched away.

"Frodo?" Sam looked at the hobbit cautiously. Frodo seemed uncertain. He seemed to know something about whatever that was. There was no turning back for you.

Thorin- You sat at the Council and listened as a dwarf named Thorin explained his quest to reclaim Erebor.

"I ask now for assistance to help us," he said in a deep voice. Everyone else seemed to refuse to make eye contact with him. No one responded.

You look to your father. He was the leader of the Misty Mountain nation, also known as Moria. He had brought you as his confident.

"Father- I believe this is a worthy cause." Thorin looked to you hopefully.

"My answer is no," your father responded gruffly, "we cannot risk any of our people on a dragon."The rest of the counsel responded likely. 

You sighed as the meeting disbanded. Thorin left the room looking very upset. A deep sense of guilt filled your chest. No one was doing anything! You couldn't take it. You left your father and found Thorin.

"Y/N, at your service."

Aragorn- There were of few you left, the Dunedain. You spent most of your time doing your service to random people across Middle Earth. You spent most of your time in Bree, staying at the Prancing Pony. That's when you noticed him.

" 'Scuse me, sir." You say, flagging down the bartender. "Who's that man over there?" You pointed to the hooded man with the pipe.

"Funny you ask, m'lady, those hobbits there just asked too." He gestured to a group of halflings. "Nobody knows his name but we call him Strider. He's one of them rangers." The bartender left, leaving you to ponder your thoughts.