Chapter 4

Suga and Yachi came to join us after about one more episode of Oikawa complaining and my ass hurting from sitting on the floor.

"YACHI! BABY! YOU HAVE ARRIVED!" I yelled, jumping up from where I was sitting. I threw myself onto her. She stumbled back a bit but caught herself, giving me a shocked look.

"You have got to stop doing that. I might die of a heart attack one day." She says, squirming out of my hug. She doesn't like hugs, that's why I hug her whenever I can.

"Give the girl some space will you?" Oikawa yells from the couch. I grab Yachis hand and yank her over to the TV to join us. She sits beside Oikawa, right in the place I was sitting. Me? Jealous? Never.

I sat back down on the floor and Oikawa put his feet on my shoulders.

"Do you mind?" I asked, pushing them off. He laughed and got off the couch to sit beside me on the floor.

"Not at all." He smiled, grabbing my legs and putting them on his lap. Why so kind all of a sudden?

"Wow, you have soft legs." He laughs, rubbing them. What the hell? Well thank god a waxed them.

"Thanks?" I answer with a weirded-out tone. Oikawa was always sweet at odd times, kind of like now. I decide to just dismiss it and I comfortably lay down with my legs on Oikawa's lap. After the show's finished Suga stands up to make an announcement.

"I here by declare that we will be having a karaoke tournament. Raise your hand if you wish to compete." He spoke in the weirdest accent. A mix between German and British. What a noob.

"I'm in. I gotta beat (y/n) again." Oikawa smiles up at Suga. I punch Oikawa in the arm and raise my hand too. Yachi raises her hand and so does Kuroo. It wasn't a big surprise that Kenma wanted to sit this one out.

Kuroo hooked his phone up to the tv and went on YouTube.
"Ok, I'll go against Suga. The one with the most votes goes against (y/n). The winner from that goes against Yachi and then the final winner after that goes against Oikawa. Sound like a plan?" He asks all of us. Kenma gives him a thumbs up, I nod and Oikawa yawns. Yachi looks like she's about to jump out of her skin. Suga's just sorta zoned out.

"Wait me?" He finally asks, alarmed. Kuroo sighs. "Yes. You. Now what song?" He pushes Suga to answer.

"Uhhhhh, how about Tongue tied by Grouplove?" He asks grinning. I mean, not a bad choice but really? It isn't like that's easy to sing. Oh well. Kuroo nods and they get ready as the karaoke video starts. They were both surprisingly really good.

"ok, now raise your hand if you thought Suga was better." Kuroo orders. Yachi raises her hand and me, Kenma and Oikawa keep ours down.

"Aw, poor Sugaaaa." Kuroo wipes away a fake tear. Suga punches him in the arm and sits down on the couch beside Yachi.

"I-I thought you were good." Yachi stutters. She had a light blush on her face.
"Thanks!" Suga answers with a huge smile. Oh so naïve.

"(Y/N), now it's you against me. What song do you want?" Kuroo asks, helping me off the floor. I take a moment to think. A song I'm good at singing...hmmm...

"Backstreets back by the Backstreet Boys." I answer, as proud as ever. Sure, you barely even sing, but hey! It's a classic.
Oikawa let's out a cheer and Suga chuckles a bit.

"Fine." Kuroo rolls his eyes. Kenma gives him a thumbs up to say good luck and we start to sing. I'm a baddie so I didn't need the lyrics, I already knew it by heart.

It came to voting and of course, everyone voted for me.
"Tough crowd." Kuroo sighs, cuddling up beside Kenma. Kenma patted his hair smiling. They're so adorable.

"YACHI! I CHALLENGE YOU!" I yell, pointing right at Yachi who jumps from the sudden noise. "Y-YES!" She jumps up with her fist in the air. She hurries and takes her place beside me. While she's scrolling through some songs Daichi comes through the door with a plastic bag.

"Hey guys, Suga said I could join. Got any extra space?" He asks, looking at the couch. He sets the bag down on the coffee table.
Everyone was basically piled on top of each other, too sucked into what's going on to notice his presence.

Suga scoots over and taps the couch beside him. Daichi smiles at him and sits down, ready to judge our amazing singing skills.

"Ok! I got one! We're gonna sing Lost Boy by Ruth B!" Yachi cheered.

"That's lameeee." Oikawa shouted. I gave him a death glare and then smiled to Yachi. Sure it was a lame song, but it suits her personality perfectly. It's innocent and cute.

We start singing and to be honest, Yachi crushed it. She was great.

Once the voting time came I lost by one vote and she went up against Oikawa. Oikawa always liked a challenge so he picked the song "Therefore I Am" by Billie Eilish, which seemed almost impossible to sing normally. To my surprise they both did super well. Was I jealous of Yachi? Yes. Yes I was.

"And the winner is... drumroll pleaseeeee... YACHI!" Suga yells. Yachi gets all red and starts jumping up and down in place, cheering in victory. Oikawa bows to everyone and sits on the couch beside me again. I was sick of the floor so I just went back to where I was sitting before.

"You were trash." I lied to him, crossing my arms.
He kissed me on the jaw just belong my ear and whispers:
"That's a lie."

At that very moment my face felt like it was on fire and my ear was tingling from his breath.

"Yeah, it was." I whisper back, making him freeze and turn to me with a grin. It doesn't hurt to flirt just a little bit, does it?