Chapter 29

I can't believe I just let Toru come into MY BATHTUB, while I was IN IT, without CLOTHES on. It's like my mouth had a brain of its own and just spat out that sentence.

Toru slowly walks in, clearly giddy.

"Welcome to the party." I sigh, playing with bubbles so I don't need to keep eye contact.

"H-Hey..." He nervously answers. I ask him if we wants to come in and his face all of a sudden gets this weird mysterious smile plastered onto it. I can't say I like it. It freaks me out.

He takes off his shirt in a swift motion then starts unbuckling his pants.

"AHHH! WAIT!" I scream before he pulls his pants down.

"What!?" He asks, shook from my outburst.

"I'll look away..." I muttered in an embarrassed tone. Toru chuckles a bit and I turn around to the wall.

"Uh, so, do I just...like...get in?" He asks. Oh god, he's literally naked right now.

"Uh yeah, across from me." I answer, still staring at the wall. I grab a cloth and cover my boobs. Luckily this is a bubble bath so you can't see through the water.

I hear splashing of water the the side of his leg sliding against the side of mine.

"You can look now." He chuckles. I turn around to see him leaning his head against his fist on the side of the tub. His hair looked soft as always and his smirk was so sexy I could SCREAMM!!!1!1!

*clears throat* "Good to have you here with us." I bow my head a little.

"Twas a pleasure to be here." He bows slightly. I laugh and ease up, leaning against the back wall of the bathtub and closing my eyes.

The room filled with Toru's quiet hums. It felt like a special moment.

"Hey... Can you help me wash my hair?" I ask. He stops humming and gives me a smile.

"Of course! What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't help you?" He sits up a bit more and I look away really fast just in case I see something.

I shift around so that my backs to him and he starts massaging my head with vanilla scented shampoo.

"Mmmmm, smells like you." I hear him whisper from behind me. A shiver goes down my spine.

"O-oh really?" I answer.

"Yup. Nice and sweet." He whispers back. Something about his low raspy whispers... It's just amazing.

I lean my back against his chest as he continues to massage my scalp. I feel like I could fall asleep any second.

He starts to hum again. "Blackbird" by the Beatles elegantly comes out of his mouth.

"Want conditioner?" He asks softly.

"Yes please." I whisper. He smooths out my hair and gently coats the tips in conditioner while resuming his song.

I feel at peace.

I could get used to this.

After he's done he lets me lay down beside him to rinse out my hair. His hands grazing my scalp underwater to help me rinse out the shampoo even more.

I'm so calm I had forgotten about the whole naked thing. I shoot up from underwater.

"DID YOU... DID YOU SEE ANYTHING!?!?" I yell, trying to hide my red face.

Toru gives me a warm smile.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He leans over and gives me a kiss on the cheek, then starts shampooing his own hair. His eyes flutter closed as he massages his own scalp, still humming quietly.

His biceps clearly showing in the process.
His thin gold chain glistens.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I blurt out. Oh shit. I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

He stops humming and freezes, looking at me with such a loving look I thought I would explode.
After a few seconds of staring at each other in silence he grabs a towel and stands up, quickly wrapping himself up.

He extends a hand and helps me up, handing me a towel.

"Can I brush your hair?" He asks softly.

"Of course." I smile back, sitting in front of the bathroom mirror. He grabs a blow dryer and brush and goes at it, brushing and drying until perfect.

"Your hair's so soft." He smiles, his hands rested on my shoulders as he looked at me through the mirror.

"So is yours..." I blush, looking at the floor.

Toru squats down in front of me so we're eye to eye.

He grabs my chin lightly and pulls it up so that I'm looking directly at him.

His hair was half dry, towel on his waist and droplets on his skin. He was all a girl would've dreamed for.

His thumb grazed my bottom lip.

"I love you." He said in a hushed voice.

"I love you too." I say back, staring at his lips. He leans in and gives me a kiss, tender and warm.

I like this side of Toru.

Kind, affectionate. He's a sweet guy.

Before long our kisses became longer, less soft. Both of us wanting the taste of something more. With my consent, we ended up in my bedroom.

We slowly made out on top of my bed. Nothing too intense, just kissing. His touch was gentle and light, holding my waist and neck.

I broke away from the kiss and grabbed his cheeks. "Toru, I'm ready." I whispered. He opened his eyes slowly and gave me a small smile.

"Are you sure?" He rubbed his thumb around my cheek and eyebrows. I nodded.

"Just be gentle okay?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled.

That night was something ill never forget.

He made sure I was comfortable. He was patient and respected my insecurities, loving those parts of me.

With every movement he made sure I was ok. Always checking up on how I was doing.

I felt safe and loved.

Not used.

I haven't felt that in a while.

It was slow and comforting.

After Toru cleaned up, he came to lay down beside me, hugging me close.

He kissed my shoulder and snuggled into my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I don't regret this.

UM SO HEY GUYSSSS!
It's been a while I KNOW!!!
Schools FINALLY gonna end soon YOOPY!
This years been a rollercoaster for me but I hope it went well for all of you :) .
I'm really liking this fanfic and how sweet Toru is!! Hehe!
👉🏻👈🏻 Should I make this a sad story? Like... Should someone die? IDK GUYS IM JUST SPITTING IDEAS!!
Please leave your opinions and VOTE on the chapters! It's greatly appreciated :)

Stay healthy!
-ElloLuv212 😼😼