Chapter 15

I had done it again. I bit off more than I could chew. I brought this on myself really, this handsome man, just WAITING for me to kiss him. PFF as if...

I feel his hands wander down to my thighs.

Oh shit. Why am I so nervous. Am I over thinking things?

Nah...

...

...

...

I'm over thinking things.

I pull away from Oikawa with a guilty look.
He's gonna be mad.

I get myself emotionally prepped.

Be ready for a disappointed look, maybe some yelling. Possibility of peer pressure.

"Is everything okay? Did I do something?" He asks. He had a guilty look on his face. Never seen that from a guy before. I stare at him in awe.

He didn't look mad or disappointed. Nada.

"(Y/N)?" He moves both his hands to the dryer behind him. His cheeks were a light shade of pink. From the kisses? Cute.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I just..." I trail off.
I guess I wasn't ready for this much... contact.

"I went a little far. I'm sorry." He gives me a warm smile. His eyes were honest.

I want a reason to be mad at him, but he reacted in a completely different way than I expected. I wanted a reason to run back to the dorms to Yachi to complain about what a douchebag he is, but I couldn't find one.
My routine has been broken.

I open my mouth to say something but the dryer beeps, making me jump.
Oikawa lets out a soft laugh at my sudden jump and opens it, taking out our clothes.
They were nice and warm and filled with static.

He poked me, sending me a shock of electricity. Literally.
I give him an offended look then poke him, resulting in a loud zapping sounds.

"Is that all you got?" He questions with an evil grin.
"I'm just getting started." I answer, rubbing the clothes on my hair to build up the static.

"AHAHA your hair's floating!" He grabs his stomach wheezing. It isn't even that funny.

I grin and poke him. A HUGE popping/zap sound comes from my finger.

"OUCH WTF." He jumps, stumbling backwards.
He had instantly stopped laughing his head off like a maniac.

"Boom! Get destroyed! I won!" I announce.

He leans over and pokes my cheek. The shock snapped against my skin. I let out a small yelp.

"No. I won." He says with a smug look on his face. I put my hand on where I was shocked, rubbing my cheek.
"Did it hurt though? Like for real?" He asks with a gentle expression.

"Pain's for the weak." I answer, dropping my hand.

"I was going to kiss you on the cheek but since you aren't in pain..." he whistled while walking away.

"I- Well I mean it hurts a little..." I muttered. He laughs and puts on his shirt. I get changed too and before long we're back at the entrance of my dorm.

"So..." he says, dropping his hands onto his hips, making a slapping sounds.

"Sooooo...." I nod awkwardly.

Oikawa stood there for a while. Just staring.

"Um. I have class tomorrow so I'm gonna go to bed." I broke the awkward silence. He snaps out of it.

"Ok, sleep well." He smiles and kissed my cheek, then walks away.

(Oikawa's POV)-

I get to my dorm and completely shut down.

"IWwWWWwWaAaAaAaaaA!!" I yelled, falling face first onto my bed. We share a bedroom.

"Oi shittykawa, it's 4 in the morning. What the hell?" He answers with a tired tone. He yawns and switches on the light.
"How'd the parents thingy go?" He asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Eh." I answer. I sat up on my bed to face him.
"What would you do if you really liked someone and you KNOW, you just KNOW they like you back but every time you try to do something to show them you like them they reject it?" I ask.

Iwa blinks a few times with a dazed look on his face.

"What?" He finally asks.

"(Y/N). I like her." I state.

"Mhm." Iwa answers.

"She likes me." I say.

"Mhm."

"Every time I go to kiss her or something she either runs, or gets uncomfortable." I sigh.

"But she likes you?" Iwa clarifies.

"I'm 99.9% sure." I answer.

He takes a few minutes to think. Blinking a few times and swaying side to side like he's about to fall asleep while sitting up.

"... Idfk, it's 4 in the morning dumbass. Let me sleep." He collapsed back onto his bed and instantly falls back asleep.

"Tch. Useless." I roll my eyes. He sticks out his tongue even though his eyes are closed. I'm left shocked because I thought he was asleep.

Y/N, I just can't figure you out.

One minute you're all over me, and the other you're sprinting away.
One minute you're trying to be hot and the other you're apologizing for I don't know what.

Why?

Why do you stop yourself?

Hoes mad, that's why.

Sorry the chapter's short guys, I liked it tho.