Chapter 10

"No. No way. Nope." I shake my head with my arms crossed.

"Oh come onnnnnnnn! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!" Oikawa whines.

"Oikawa. I am NOT meeting your parents. We aren't even a thing yet!" I fling my arms in the air.

"We aren't?" He stands in front of me and leans close.
"You sure about that?" He grins, before pushing me against the wall and kissing me. And damn, that was a kiss alright.

"Hm? Oh, I... well..." I lost my train of thought. He still had my wrists pinned to the wall. I can smell his cologne.

"Fine, I'll meet them. But only if Yachi comes." I declare, ducking under his arms and getting my wrists free. He had an annoyed look on his face.

"Fine. Yachi can come." He sighs, sitting down on the couch.

"And we're both coming as friends." I clear up. He looks at me then away.

"Whatever. They'll think you're a loser anyways. They don't like losers in their home." He casually says, turning on the tv.

"Um, excuse me but you're the loser here!" I yell, jumping in front of him. I made sure to block his view of the tv.

"SaYwHaTifYoU'ReAlOseR" he says super fast.

"What?" I ask confused, not being able to understand what he said.

He springs up from the couch with his arms in the air.
"HAH! YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF A LOSER! SUCK ON THAT!" He cheers, running laps in the dorm.
Oh, I see what he did there.

"Rock paper scissors. Right here. Right now. Whoever loses is a loser. And they can't deny it." I challenge, standing on the coffee table.

"YOU'RE SO ON!" He laughs, jumping over the couch.
"Again, why jump over it when you can walk around it?" I question, getting ready to beat his ass.
"Um, cause it's sick? You're just jealous. I can sense it. Your legs are too short so you're jealous as shit. Say it. Say you're jealous." He pushes, leaning closer to me across the coffee table.

"Haha- no." My face drops when I say the "no". He rolls his eyes and sits back.
"You ready to be destroyed?" He smiles confidently.
"Is that what you tell Iwa-chan when you're feelin' frisky?" I smile and put my fist out.

"I- What's wrong with you?" He has a disgusted look on his face. I laugh and go on with the game.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!"

I play rock and he plays scissors.

"HAH! I WIN!" I laugh at him.

"Best out of 3. Unless you're scared..." he grins at me.
"In your dreams. Rock! Paper! Scissors!" I put out paper and he puts out rock.
"Oh my god, you really suck at this!" I laugh.
"Oh shut the hell up. Can we just get this over with?" He rolls his eyes. The last turn comes around and I beat him again.

"Wow, 3 to 0. That's sorta pathetic not gonna lie." I punch him in the arm.

"Oh WHATEVER! Like I care!" He pouts and crosses his arms.
"Awww, poor little Oikawa's gonna cry in a corner. Should I tell your mommy about your crushing defeat? She doesn't like losers in her house." I give him puppy eyes.
He clearly snaps and starts charging towards me at full speed yelling.

"GET OVER HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yells, running circles around the island to catch you.
"NEVER YOU LOSER! LOSERKAWA!" I stick my tongue out and put my finger under my eye, pulling down on my cheek.

"OH NO YOU DID NOT! THATS MY MOVE!" He screams, sliding across the island with finesse. Holy shit, that was amazing.

"THE FLOOR'S NATIONALS!" I yell as he glided across the counter. He looks down at the counter he's sitting on and throws himself off of it with a hurt look.
Damn, him and the counter have beef now.
Time to run.

I open the door and sprint into the hall, banging into multiple people.
Am I sorry? Nope.
I don't give one single damn.

I turn a corner and I see Oikawa sprint out of the dorm, zooming past me. What a dumbass, doesn't even check the other hallways.

"Gotcha!" A voice yells before picking me up off the ground and ruffling my hair. I recognize the cologne. It's just stupid Oikawa.

"Damn!" I sigh, admitting defeat.
"When's the supper?" I ask in a monotone voice, making sure I sounded not excited about it what-so-ever.

"Tomorrow night at 7. I'll pick you guys up though so you don't needta worry. Ya handsome boy Toru gotchu." He points both his thumbs at himself with a smug look on his face.

"You're forgetting the loser part in that sentence." You remind him happily. Smiling up to him as innocently as possible.

"(Y/N). Listen to me. I used to be legit...Too legit to quit even, but now I'm un-legit. And for that... I must quit." He says with a sad look. I break out laughing and so does he. That's our favourite quote.

"You coming though? For real? Like, for real real?" Damn this boy's annoying.

"Cross my heart, hope you die." I kiss his cheek and run back to my dorm, leaving him behind. I slam the door behind me so he can't come in.

Some moments just need epic exits, and although running away like a child isn't really that epic... at least it's an exit.

______
A/n: I didn't understand the last part either 😁