Chapter 3

"You and you. Here, now." Was all he said. Me and Oikawa stayed put, making Kuroo have to come up to us and pull us by the ear.

"Ouch, c'mon man, don't do this." Oikawa muttered to Kuroo.

"Yeah, please, we won't do it again. Let go." I squirmed. He didn't say anything and he just pulled us until we got to Suga.

"Ahem. THAT WAS SO NOT COOL. GIVE ME BACK THE EXTRA KEY NOW." He yelled, still somehow looking calm. Oikawa skittishly reaches into his pocket and hands Suga the small golden key.
"Good. Now what's your excuse?" Suga continued, sitting down on the couch.

"We... Uh... we wanted food." I mutter, playing with my hands. Oikawa coughs and keeps his head down.

"Food? How old are you guys?" Suga asks, unimpressed.

"Uh... um, 22?" I answer. Suga facepalms himself.

"Can I go now?" Kuroo asks. I didn't realize he was leaning against a wall. He must have been watching us the whole time. That's embarrassing.

"Yeah, you're free to go." Suga waved him off then said bye. It left us alone with him. Oh shit, no witnesses. Should I get a lawyer? Nah, I'll be dead.

"Pay me back and don't mention what you saw. You say one thing about it and you're dead. Have a nice day now!" He got up and smiled then casually walked back to his dorm with his hands in his pockets.

"Damn, he makes me feel like my mom just said she was disappointed in me." Oikawa pouts, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah, my ear hurts." I whine, sitting down beside Oikawa and putting my feet up into the coffee table.

"What should we do next time?" He asks with a smile.

"I say we interrogate Daichi." I answer, smiling back. We stay sitting for a while until he turns on the tv.

"Can you believe this shit? Simon is just so mean." Oikawa whined at the tv. He was watching "America's got talent".

"Yeah he's a jerk. But I mean, I wouldn't mind getting insulted by him heh."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Oikawa asks, looking at me with a disturbed face.

"What? It's just a thought." I smiled and kept watching. The girl singing sucked ass.

"See, she's doing it all wrong. If I were her I would get the golden buzzer." He says, getting up to take a croissant Yachi had left for us.

"Except you aren't a chick?" I say, eyes glued to the performance.

"Well duh, I mean, you can check though if you wanna." He winks at me. I turn around to fake gag and then look back at the tv.

"Look, I'm hella fire when it comes to singing. You're just jealous." He says, jumping over the back of the couch very unnecessarily.

"First off, why didn't you just sit down normally? And secondly, I highly doubt that." I say, looking at him with a mocking face.

"I jumped over the couch like that because it's super cool looking. I saw it in a movie once and yes, I am the living definition of vocally talented." He answers, handing me a piece of croissant. I open my mouth and he drops it in.

"Hey, throw a piece, I'll try to catch it." I say, sitting farther away. He shrugs and throws a piece, getting it directly in my eye.
"Wow, you're the worst you know that?" I complain, taking the piece out of my eye and eating it.

"Did you seriously just eat that?" He laughs. Damn he's so cute when he laughs. Wait. No. He's trash.

"Shut your front door looking ass up." I grin and go back to watching the show. He goes to say something back but closes his mouth. Ha! No comeback!

The door slams open revealing Kuroo and Kenma. He might have kicked it down, I don't know. At this point my used to it.

"EMERGENCY! Kenma has no batteries. Care if we borrow some (y/n)?" Kuroo yells, already walking to where the batteries are.

"Sure whatever. Wanna stay here with us?" I ask, turning to look over the couch.
Kuroo looks at Kenma and Kenma shrugs.

"Yeah sure! What's going on? Anyone trash so far?" He's already sucked into the show, leaning over the couch.

"Yeah, this one chick got destroyed by Simon. Felt kinda bad." Oikawa says, scooting closer to me to make space for Kuroo and Kenma. I could already feel his body heat against mine even though he wasn't touching me.

"Eh, she got what was coming for her." I say, turning my head the other way. Oikawa had put his arm behind me now and it was just too much. I might explode.
"Anyone want drinks?" I say, getting up and basically running to the kitchen.

"Water please!" Kuroo smiles.
"I'm fine for now." Kenma says, barely audible because he's too focused on the show.
"Can I have a soda?" Oikawa asks over his shoulder.
"No." I answer, walking back with Kuroo's water.

"Such a meany!" He pouts, crossing his arms. I sit on the edge of the couch, as far away from Oikawa as possible.

"Get it yourself." I answer, crossing my legs to get comfortable. He looks at me for a second and then touches my legs. Just casually putting his hand on my thigh, you know the usual. I might die any moment, but you know it's cool.

"Pleaseeeeee?" He gives me puppy eyes. I look down at his hand on my leg and my mind goes blank. Do I slap him? Do I get the drink? What's going on.

"(Y/N)? You good?" Kuroo asks from the other side of the couch. Kenma had his head on Kuroo's lap and his feet on Oikawa's lap. Looked hella comfortable.
I snap out of it and walk to the mini-fridge, throwing a can at Oikawa with all my force. He catches it with no problem, not even a flinch. Not even a reaction on his face. Pisses me off.

"I hope it sprays all over you." I hissed, sitting down on the floor in front of the couch. Oikawa stuck out his tongue and then grinned.

"I knew you'd get it for me."