Chapter 17

"So do you wanna go somewhere? Like a cafe or something?" Oikawa asks as I pick up my bag and hand in my test.

"Well I was thinking we go to the fair today with everyone." I answer without looking at him.

"Oh I forgot that thing was open. Yeah that'd be fun!" He sends a smile my way. Somehow the room lights up.
I smile back and blush a little.

"Oohhhhhhh you're blushinggggggg." He laughs, poking my cheeks.

"AM NOT!" I yell louder than I thought I would.

"Are too."

"Am not."

He stares at me for a few minutes.

"..."
"Are too." Then he runs down the hall.

"TORU YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell, running after him. I finally catch up to him and he picks me up. It seems like we tend to run a lot.

"COME ON! Put me downnnnnn." I hiss, kicking and punching him.

"No." He grins.

"You're the worst." I groan.

"But you love me anyways." He sings.

"Sadly." I mutter under my breath.

"Huh?" He asks with wide eyes.

"OH LOOK! THERES SUGA!" I cut him off. Suga gives us a annoyed look and swiftly turns in the opposite direction, completely avoiding us.

Oikawa finally puts me down and I sprint up to Suga, throwing my arms around him.

"Sugypoo! Wanna go to the fair later?" I ask.

"First off, never call me that again. And sure. I'll stop by in a few minutes, I just gotta go do something." He smiles. Once he's out of sight Oikawa karate chops my head.

"Why don't you wrap your arms around me like that?" He pouted.

"Because you smell bad." I lied. Oh god, he smelt like heaven mixed with a beautiful summer morning along with candy, but still a hint of manliness. Pure chefs kiss.

"Well you look bad." He answered, putting his hands in his pockets. Well that one hurt.
I start fake crying on the floor. I'm pretty good at that.
Fake tears roll down my cheeks as I sob my heart out. Drama class really paid off.

"Oh (y/n), don't cry. I'm so sorry, that was rude. Please don't cry." He sat down beside me, hugging me.
"You don't look bad, you're cute." He continues.

"GOTTEM!" I start laughing. He stumbled back, giving me a mad look.

"Bitch." He scoffed, looking away. He looked kinda embarrassed.

"So you think I'm cute Eh?" I snicker.

"YEAH SO WHAT!?" He answer defensively.

"Well I don't think you smell bad." I smile, giving him a hug. He freezes there, not really sure what to do.

"Uh, so the fair..." he trails off.

"Oh right, we should go tell Tetsu and Kenma." I smile, backing away from the hug and extending a hand for him to get up.

Oikawa adjusts his glasses and clears his throat.
We walk beside each other in a comfortable silence, finally reaching my brother and Kenma's dorm.

"Heyyyyy! If it isn't my favourite sister." He pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm your only sister dumbass." I flick his forehead.

"Exactly. Anyways, what brings you and man slut here?" He asks, leaning against the doorframe. Oikawa clearly rolls his eyes. He hates it when Kuroo calls him that.

"Wanna go to the fair later? Suga's coming." I smile.

"Sure, lemme just ask Kozume real quick." He leaves.

"Damn, first name basis." I whisper to Oikawa.
"Don't you call me Toru?" He whispers back. My face turns red and I punch him in the arm, resulting in him laughing his head off.

He got me with that one.

Kuroo comes back with a smile on his face.
"Yeah we can come. We'll stop by in a few minutes."
Me and Oikawa give him a thumbs up and head back to my dorm.

"Are you gonna invite Iwa?" I ask, unlocking the door.

"Oh good idea. I'll text him now." He pulls out his phone and texts him. He gets a quick reply.

"Yeah he isn't coming." He chuckles. I wasn't mad he wasn't coming. I was actually relieved. I don't like that guy.

I get a backpack out of my room, stuffing it with food, water bottles and money.

"We're all good to go." I smile at Oikawa.
He looks through the bag like a parent, double checking everything.

"Oh I need to get something from my dorm. Be right back." He speed walks out of my dorm, leaving me alone.

That was odd.

Before I can do anything else he's already back with a bottle of pills.

"What're those for?" I ask as he puts them in the backpack.

"Rides make me sick. Like actually nauseous." He explains.

"Weakling." I grin at him.

"If you want me to throw up on you, be my guest." He answered rolling his eyes.

"On second thought, never mind." I answer.

"HEYYY WHAT'S UPPPP!" Kuroo yells. Always making a huge entrance.

"Hey guys." Kenma smiles and waves, following behind Kuroo.

"Hi everyone!" Suga smiles, coming in a few minutes after Kenma.
"I invited Daichi, if that's ok." He smiles. Daichi comes through the door waving.

"Yeah that's fine. The more the better." I high-five Daichi.

Yachi comes through the door with a confused look.
"Uh, hey guys. What're you doing here?" She asks, putting her coffee down on the island.

"We're going to the fair. Wanna come?" I ask.

She clearly stares at Suga while making up her mind.
"Yeah I'll come." She smiles.

This is going to be epic.

Hey amazing people! Thanks for reading my story, means a lot.
Anyways here's a pic of Hisoka and Oikawa mixed into one:

@esuchandesu on Instagram and Twitter😺