Chapter 34

I get a call from Iwa.
This can't be good.

With a sigh I answer it.

"(Y/N), what the fuck." He said blandly with a long pause. He sounded like he had a lisp almost...

"I beg your pardon?" I ask.

He hangs up.

Well that was weird...

I look over at my clock beside my bed.

3:30 AM.

Maybe I should check up on Oikawa.
I swing my legs out of bed and but on a housecoat, tying it in the front.

I bring me phone as a flashlight and reach his room.

Knock.

...

Knock knock... ?

The door doesn't open.

I text him but he doesn't answer.

Ok what's going on?

I open the door. I know it's unlocked.

"Toru? Babe what's going on?" I half yell, scared of waking him up if he's sleeping.

"(Y/N)?" I hear someone say. He turns around the corner with an ice pack on his face.

"Oh god what happened? And where's Iwa?" I ask, walking over to him, grabbing his face in my hands.

"He's fine." Oikawa looked away. He didn't look happy about anything.

"Tell me what's going on. I have time to listen." I brought him over to the couch.

"I got...mad at him. After what you told me. And I kinda... hurt him." He spits out slowly. He didn't look proud.

"Aww Toru, you didn't have to, it's ok!" I give him a hug. He hugs me back, breathing on my neck.

"Where is he now?" I ask, still hugging him.

"He's... hes at the hospital." He answers quietly.

"Hospital? You really roughed him up huh?" I chuckle, ruffling his hair.
I'm not mad.
But this isn't exactly good.

I mean, they were really good friends and he's in the hospital.
That's not good.

"You aren't mad?" Oikawa asks with a sad small smile.

"Aw im not mad. I just hope everything's ok between you two." I hug him again. He pushes me back.

"(Y/N), I don't want things to be ok between us. After what he did to you." He tilts his head to the side and clenches his jaw, looking away.

"That's ok too." I run my hands through his hair.

"I'm... THAT, really scared me." He gulped.

"I'm sure. But you're ok and that's good. So just calm down I'm here now." I smile at him.

He looks back at me. He looked so damn tired.

"(Y/N), I can't sleep." He cuddles next to me.

I give him a kiss.

He tilts his head, deepening it. His hands landing on my waist.

We start to make out slowly, our tongues fighting and hands exploring each others waists and backs.

He backs up. A string of saliva between us. His cheeks look pink. It reminds me of the first time we kissed. Before Kuroo yelled at us from the window.

He looks so delicate. But so strong.

Damn I'm so cringy.

"Let's watch family feud." He smiles, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"That sounds like a good idea." I smile, cuddling into his side.
Hours pass by, we watch whatever's on. Wheel of fortune, Jeopardy, the price is right, all those type of shows.

The sun had came up and I knew Iwa would be back today.
What's Toru gonna want to do?

"Hey Toru?" I ask. He inhaled sharply, clearly waking himself up from being half asleep.

"What're you gonna do when Iwa comes back? Are you gonna move to a different place?" I ask. He clicks his tongue and runs his hands through his hair.

He does that when he thinks. Very weird and oddly attractive.

"Uhhhhhhh, I don't know. Maybe I can stay with you and Yachi for a bit?" He asks.

"Would the school be ok with that?" I ask.

"They don't have to know....? Iwa wouldn't tell them anyways. He's too pussy." The last sentence made his nose wrinkle in disgust.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." I answer. Me and him finally make our way back to my dorm where Yachi's wide awake in the kitchenette.

"About time. Where were you young lady?!" She stomps her foot.

"I don't have time for this Yachi. We had a long night." I dismiss her with a wave. She flips me off and sips her coffee.

Me and Oikawa walk into my room and close the door.
He sits on my bed and I sit at my desk chair.

"I've given up on trying to sleep at this point. Lets go do something somewhat enjoyable ok?" He says, taking my hand and bringing us out of my room.

"Let's go to an arcade." I suggest. He snaps his finger and smiles at me.

"That's my girl." He smirks, sending me a wink. I shutter.

Why was that so hot tho????? Like- how??

We get to the arcade and play a few games. We were hoping we'd make enough tickets to get the VR headset but in the end we were only able to afford some candy.

"Y'know, if I were to be proposed to, I'd want it to be with a candy ringpop." I say as we look at the candy.

"But wouldn't you like... eat it?" He chuckles a bit.

"Exactly my point? Are you stupid?" I say sarcastically, laughing.

We take some candy and pay for it.
We walk around town a bit, hands intwined. Oikawa whistling every once in a while.

"So. I was thinking." Oikawa speaks up.

"Go on." I chuckle.

"Do you want kids?" He asks seriously, staring directly at me.

I choke on my own spit.

"Ah- i mean I guess... I haven't really thought of that." I trail off.

"Ok. That's fine. I want a girl. Maybe two." He smiles. He then yanks my hand towards an ice cream stand.

We continue to walk and talk with our ice-creams.

Real couple talk, about the future and shit.

I actually enjoyed it.

"Oh, and (Y/N)?" Oikawa asks.

"Yes?" I ask, looking at him with worried eyes.

"Here you go." He smiles and hands me a ringpop.