Chapter 35

Thanks sm for 5.23K reads! Mwah!
____________________________________

Oh a ringpop!
...

OH. A RINGPOP.

"Wha- Toru? Is this for real?" I ask, looking at the candy then back to him.

"Well, we've been together for a while and I just feel like we're really meant to be and you make me happy and I hope I make you happy. You said you'd want a candy ring so..." he gives me a cocky grin.

I try to talk but it's just not escaping my mouth. I sprint towards him and jump into his arms, giving him a huge hug.

"So? Will you marry me?" He says into my ear as we hug.

"Were you dropped? Of course I will!!" I yell, jumping up and down.
He grins and tilts my head up to his, giving me a soft slow kiss.

He gives me another hug afterwards. His hairs still so soft.

"I mean, who wouldn't want to marry me?" He whispered against my neck.

"Oh shut it." I laugh.

"I love you bro." He pays my head.

"Yeah I know homie. We're just a different breed. It's almost dangerous that we're engaged." I smile, popping the ringpop into my mouth.

"Oh and I'm buying you a real ring. Just enjoy that one while it lasts." He says, tucking his hands into his pockets.

We keep walking, hand in hand, me occasionally tearing up a bit and crying.

"I should get a ringpop tattoo." I say out of the blue.

"What? Why?" Oikawa asks.

"Uhhhhhh because I like ring pops?" I answer.

He gives me a straight face.

"Kidding! Why else dumbass?" I laugh.  He nods.

"Ok. Lets do it." He smiles.

"Do what?" I ask absent-minded.

"You're kidding right? You literally just said you wanted to get a ringpop tattoo." He sighs. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Oh right. What do you mean by 'let's' do it?" I ask.

"I mean let's both get a ringpop tattoo. It's not a bad idea, it's cute." He smiles.

So there we were. In the middle of the day, just entering a tattoo parlour.

"And you're total sure about this?" I ask. "It's permanent." I remind him.

"Yes yes it's for you and about you so of course. We're permanent too." He smiles from the table. The artist gets to work on Oikawa's forearms. Just a small one.

Tattoo design:

Oikawa's tattoo finishes quickly

Oikawa's tattoo finishes quickly. He shows me it with a gigantic teethy smile.

"I love it." He smiles.

I get ready and ask for the same thing but on my ribs. Also pretty small. The artist gets to it and quickly finishes it.

"Now only I can see it." Oikawa grins.

"Bathing suits?" I laugh.

"Shut up. I was trying to be hot and sexy." He rolled his eyes then laughed.

"Dont worry babe, you are either way." I patted his shoulder.

He turns towards me, gets really close to me ear and kisses my jaw.
"Hey, I want you." He whispered into my ear. My face went bright red instantly.

"Ah- right now?" I asked. He put his hands on my waist and grinned.

"Knowing you're my fiancée turns me on." He whispered again. I gasped.

Oh damn.

‼️SLIGHT SMUT WARNING (just felt like it lol, you can skip it, it doesn't change the story at all)‼️

I grabbed Oikawa's hand and quickly led him to the car. And no. We didn't drive home. We stayed in the car.

We open the back seat doors, then get in ourselves.

I instantly take off my shirt.

"Damn. Every time it gets me." Oikawa sighs.

"Dude I didn't even take my bra off yet." I laugh.

"Still beautiful." He shrugs. I feel my face go red then j let him unclip the back. I take his shirt off and set in with mine on the ground.

We start to make out, my hands on his chest, his hands on my breasts. He lightly squeezes them, not too much to hurt them.
I get more greedy, pushing him down and yanking down his pants.

He looks up and my the car ceiling with a proud grin.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just i wouldn't imagine you doing this in a car. That's all." He chuckles.

"Well we are so deal with it." I grin. I sit on his hips, bending down to kiss him.

"(Y/N), let's try something." He says, breaking the kiss.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Why don't you top this time hm?" He gives me puppy eyes. I stare blankly at him.
He gets up and whispers in my ear.

"I don't think you heard me. I meant ride me." He whispered, then kissed my ear.

I nodded quickly and pulled down my pajama pants. Then I pulled down his boxers to reveal his dick.

It isn't the first time we do this but damn. This is scary.

I bring my panties down. Oikawa looks at me then down to where my panties were then sighs, staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm a lucky man." He laughed while thanking god.

"You're embarrassing me." I slapped his chest.

"No, you're wet. Now come on, do what I told you." He spanked my ass. I yelped and sat up, lining up my hole with his length.

Giving his one last smirk, I sat down slowly, letting him slide in. Oikawa tightens his grip on my waist.

"Shit (y/n)." He chuckles quietly, grunting.
_____________________________

YALL THATS IT LMAOOOO SORRY I KINDA FEEL WEIRD WRITING ABOUT THAT WITH THESE CHARACTERS CUZ I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND RELATE TO THEM SO MUCH I FEEL LIKE ITS MORE OF A PRIVACY THING LMAOOO EVEN THO THEY ARENT REAL :(