Chapter 22

(Oikawa's POV)~

"Mmmmm daddy~" (Y/N) moans.

"Yup that's my name." I smirk, grabbing onto the bed frame.

"Mmm yes fuck me!" She slurred from under me.

"That's what I'm doing!" I answer.

So bossy! God!

Bang!

(Y/N) arches her back and lets out a loud moan.

Bang!! What the hell was that bang?

BANG!

I wake up from my daydream when (y/n) hits the last target dead in the center.

"Did you see that!? That was epic!" She smiles, getting her little plush prize.

My face goes bright red.

Oh my fuck.

What the hell was that?

SNAP OUT OF IT TORU!
DON'T BE A TEENAGE BOY!
NOT NOW!

I slap both sides of my face with my hands.

"Um, you good?" (Y/N) asks with a worried look.

"Huh? What?" I cover the bottom half of my face with my hands. I can feel the heat of my face radiating off of me.

"Did you get a sunburn or something? You're freaking me out." (Y/N) chuckles a bit, trying to pry my hands off my face. When she does so she keeps her hand in mine.

"No it's nothing." I lie.

What I was actually thinking about was her repeating the word "daddy" in a sexy voice while being totally demolished by me in bed.

I see Kuroo and gasp in relief.

"THERES KUROO LETS GO!" I yell, running to him and the others with (y/n) still holding my hand.

"Toru slow down!" She yells from behind me.

"Toru slow down!"😩

Oh my god.

I can't believe I just thought of that in a dirty way.

"KUROO KENMA! WHATS UP GUYS!" I yell with a fake smile.

"Ummmm, just... playing some games..." Kuroo answers with a confused tone, almost suspicious, like if I was a kidnapper.

"Stop yelling. It's annoying." Kenma says, staring right into my soul.
Oops, I didn't even notice I was yelling.

"It's cuz he's nervous or something. He yells when he's on edge." (Y/N) says. She had let go of my hand now and put both her hands in her back pockets.

On edge... Another dirty thought.

Back pockets... Ass?😺

Oh my god I hate myself

"Um I'm going to the bathroom now." I announce, heading straight to the bathroom with no delay.

(Back to (y/n)'s POV)~

"He's acting mega sus." I say as I watch him scramble to the bathroom.

"Horny." Kuroo says with a grin.

"EXCUSE ME WHAT?" I choke on air.

"He was horny." Kuroo shrugs.

"No he was not!" I yell.

"Oh but he was." Kenma butts in.

"SHUT UP KENMA! MIND YOUR OWN BEESWAX!" I yell.

"Wow chile." He rolls his eyes and takes out his phone.

"Don't talk to my boo like that!" Kuroo says, hugging Kenma.

"I'm your sister so it's ok." I smile. "But anyways he wasn't horny and that's final. Mention it around him and I will kick your ass." I point straight to him.

There's no way.

Nope.

I know he's a guy but no.

Just no.

As if Oikawa could hear my thoughts he came back from the bathroom.

"So... what do you wanna do next?" He asks with total nonchalant-ness.

"I'm getting a bit tired of this big group of people. Maybe we could go to a drive in or something?" I suggest.
I know drive-ins are old school but you can't NOT love them, plus all these people were starting to give me a bit of a headache.

"That's sounds fun." Oikawa smiles, resting his chin on the top of my head. I shiver a bit when I sense his body right behind me.

"I'll text the others then to meet at the front gate." I go to take my phone out of my back pocket, completely forgetting Oikawa was there.

How did I forget? I don't know, ask my stupid, empty brain!

I brush my hand up against his.. area... by accident and immediately turn around. It wasn't just "brush". It was a whole ass FEEL.

"I-UM!" I get all flustered, covering my face with my hands.

"No... it's... it's fine." He had an embarrassed look on his face, staring at the ground.

This is so awkward oh my god.
Please kill me now!

"Well that just happened." Kenma says from behind me.

"I feel like I just saw something I shouldn't have seen." Kuroo adds.

"UM. LETS GO TO THE FRONT GATE." I change the subject, rushing away from the boys.

A female. I just want to be with a female right now.
Yachi, please dear god, let Yachi be able to come to the drive-in.

When I get to the front gate Yachi, Suga and Daichi all wait for us.

"YACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!1!!!!1!!1!!!" I scream, sprinting towards her. She has a shocked face and jumps when I pick her up off the ground.
"Please say you can come watch a movie with me. PLEASEE!" I urge.

"Uh sure?" She responds, brushing herself off once I set her back onto the ground.

Thank the lord.

Hey readers! I legit had to stop writing this chapter for like 3 hours because I felt way too much second hand embarrassment for (y/n) and Oiks😗✌🏻

Hope you felt the same embarrassment and/or cringe cuz that's what real relationships are all about!
(Says my single ass.)

Stay swaggy 😃🔫!
-ElloLuv212 😋🤪🥰😍😇🤣😅🤣🙃😔🥰😏🥰🤪😇😞😊🥰🤨😇🥳😅🙂😞😂🥳
(Idk what I'm doing pls don't cancel me🙏)