Chapter 2

Oikawa and I creep down the hall as quietly as possible. Failing of course. Every damn step Oikawa would giggle.

"Shut the hell up! What are you giggling about anyways?" I whispered to him harshly.

"It's just that your shirts kinda see-through." He giggled to himself again. I stop and rip the sweater off him, putting it on myself instead.

"Perv." I mutter. He winks at me and we finally get to Sugas door, even though it's a few doors down the hall.
Oikawa unlocks the door and puts a finger to his mouth. I hit him in the arm and roll my eyes. He's the loud one here!

I walk into the dorm first, making my way to the kitchenette. They have a mini-fridge and a few cupboards.

"Oh hell yes. Oikawa, come see this." I waved him over. He came beside me and gasped.

"SCORE!" He cheered, walking over to the counter. A bottle of vodka was on the counter.

"It's not everyday we get an opportunity like this!" I cheer, skipping over to the kitchenette. I jump up onto the counter and Oikawa offers me a mug-full of vodka.

"This shits nasty." He made a disgusted face, taking a sip a few seconds later.

"It's disgusting." I agreed, taking another sip after. We talked and joked in the kitchen when we heard a bang in Sugas bedroom.

"Wow. Heh. He's getting some action." I laughed, finishing my mug full. I could barely feel my throat, it was burnt from the gross alcohol.

"Heh, lucky him." Oikawa laughs, taking our mugs and putting them in the sink. We watched as Suga tumbled out of his room with just a t-shirt on, whispering to someone in his room and giggling. He got to the kitchen and froze when he saw us there.

"Bye Suga love you!" Oikawa says, scooping me into his arms and sprinting out of the dorm. Once we got back to my dorm we took a few minutes to breathe, even though I was still in his arms. No energy wasted what-so-ever.

"We totally just dipped." I laughed like crazy. It wasn't even that funny.

"Hahhhhhhh, the look on his face was priceless!" Oikawa yells, throwing me onto my bed. Wait, my bed? What a nice guy, bringing me to my bed.

"Goodnightyyyyy night!" I squealed, going under the blankets.

"Goooooooooooood nighttttttt!" He sang, tucking me in a tumbling out of my room. I heard a bang in the living room followed by a girl screaming in horror.

"(Y/N)?! Who is this man!?" The girl screamed, rushing to my room. Yachi.

"He's a dumbass, that's who he is." I laughed. Oikawa came back into the room and laid beside me, definitely about to crash in an instant.

"Oh. Ok well make sure he doesn't throw up on anything. Same goes for you okay?" Yachi smiles uncomfortably, walking away. She had her keys in her hands so I'm guessing she's leaving the building.

"Who's she? She's kinda cute." Oikawa smiles. He sounded like he was half asleep.

"My dorm mate who's one million times too good for you." I answered, falling asleep myself. He grunted and then a few minutes later started to snore. I did the same.

_____

I wake up to Oikawa laying beside me under the blankets. The first thing I do is look under the blankets. Not naked. That's good.

I flick his nose until he wakes up.

"HOLD UP." He gasps, looking under the blankets like I did.

"Nah, we're good." I laughed. He let out a sigh and put the back of his hand against his forehead, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"I wonder if we managed to clean out their fridge in the end." He turns and smiles at me.

"Only one way to find out." I smile, throwing myself out of the bed. I walk into the living room to see Kuroo sitting on my couch.

"You guys are screwed. Suga's bouta pull out the nine." He looked unimpressed, not taking his eyes off his phone as he talked. Oh shit, that's right, he saw us.

I run back into my bedroom.

"Oikawa. Sugas gonna pull out the nine on us. Wanna commit a double suicide?" I ask, opening my window, ready to jump. He crawled out of bed, rushing over to me.
(Dazai would've been proud😌✊)

"Happy to. 3...2..." he got cut off my Kuroo karate chopping both our heads and closing the window.

"Why's the man hoe here?" Kuroo asks, pointing to Oikawa.

"Shit happened last night." I shrug. Kuroo looks and me then back at Oikawa with his hand to his chin. He narrowed his eyes at Oikawa then at me.

"Nah, you don't have a chance with him." He finally says, high-fiving Oikawa. Oikawa nudges me in the side, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hear that?" He grinned. I shoved him and decided to escape the awkward conversation.
Sugas going to kill all of us, I just know it.

"At my funeral, I'd appreciate it if you played the whole Camp Rock soundtrack. If possible, put a picture of Nick Jonas on my dead body. Thanks." I smiled, pressing the ON machine on my coffee maker. A cheap piece of junk.

"Gladly. What are your requests Oikawa?" Kuroo asks, noting this down on his phone.

"I would very much enjoy it if you put a picture of (y/n) beside my dead body." He smiled. I looked at him confused.
"And make sure she's saying: Oikawa beat me at Monopoly" he finishes. Now that was the ending I was waiting for.

"That's lame, but it'll do." Kuroo finishes typing. Just in time Suga slams the door open. Time to die!