Chapter 19

(Oikawa's POV)~

She's Satan.

She drives me insane!

I almost just died! She will be the absolute death of me.

"(Y/N), chill. I get sick really easily. I decided  to go on anyways." I lie as she freaked out. She overthinks everything.
"You must REALLLYYYYYY care about me to feel so bad." I grin.

What else am I supposed to do?

"(Y/N), it's all your fault, never let me go on a ride ever again. Boohoo." I imagine to myself. I shake the thought away quickly.

There's no way I'd betray my own pride like that.
Not in a million year.

Suga and Yachi come back with the food and (y/n) dives for it. Like a bull to a red cape.

"Calm down, you might get fat." I laughed as she shoved some into her mouth.

"You're eating some too dumbass." She rolls her eyes.

"But look at my amazing physic! I look as handsome as ever. There's no denying it." I smile with a persuading look.

"Mhm. Sure whatever." She replies quietly without looking away from the onion rings.

Once we all chill for a bit Kuroo gets up.

"Me and Ko are gonna play some games." He smiles while grabbing Kenma's hand. Kenma doesn't look bothered by it and they both leave to play some festival games.

"TORU. YOU BETTER WIN ME A FROG TEDDY." (Y/N) yells, shooting up from the table.

"Why me?" I lift an eyebrow.

"Well...well why not!" She answers flustered.

I chuckle to myself and stand up, putting an arm over her shoulder. She freezes and side eyes my arm on her shoulder but doesn't do anything.
Gottem.

"Oh oh that one!" She cheers while pointing at a darts game.

"Good choice. My aim is immaculate!" I make a "👌" with my hands.

"Better be. I want that froggy." She smiles at me. I wish I could take a picture of her smile.
So bright and sunshiny.

I take my arm off her shoulder and take the 5 darts the employee gave me.

"You should kiss me if I get the frog." I slyly say before throwing the first dart. It pops a balloon.

"WHAT?" She asks, her face all red.

"Oh would you look at that. First one down." I wink at her.

I aim and throw the other one, getting two with one dart somehow.
I knew I was good but damn, I must look really awesome right now.

"W-wow. You're good." (Y/N) blushed beside me.

"Yeahhhhhh." I smile. I throw the last ones and get a balloon each time.

"The froggy please." (Y/N) says to the employee who unhooks it and hands it to her.

"Thanks for playing." The employee groans, clearly hating his summer job.

"Well well well well well well well..." I can't take the smile off my face.

"Oh my god will you shut up?" She hisses.

"Butttttt your missing somethingggggg." I sing.

She rolls her eyes and puts her hands over my eyes, then puts her lips against mine.

"Awwwwww why'd you cover my eyes?" I whine.

"Cuz it's embarrassingggg." She whined back, mocking me. Her face still a bit red.
She covered her mouth and nose with her frog moving her gaze to the floor.

"Better than nothing I guess." I shrug. Thank god I had a breath mint.

After a few more games we see Kuroo and Kenma.
Kenmas shooting a water gun and Kuroos cheering him on.

"They're cute." I say, watching Kenma smile at Kuroo.

"Yeah they are." (Y/N) agrees. "Watch and learn Shittykawa." She smirks in my direction then rolls a ball up a ramp, getting it in a hole with the number 100 written under it.

"Holy crap. First try?" I ask in awe.

"Yup." She smiles then rolls another ball getting it in the same hole.

The employee (an old scruffy guy) lets out a whistle in her direction. I whip my head towards him and glare at him.
I grab (y/n)'s shoulders and lean close to her, making sure to keep my eyes fixed on the employee.

"Toru! You made me miss!" She smacks me in the side of the head, making my stumble back.
The employee chuckles looks away.

She turns around and giggles a bit.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard." She laughs out loud.

"You should kiss it all better." I pout, holding the side of my head.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm.... no." She winks then gets the last ball in a hole. She comes back to me with a little dog plushy.

"Look! Isn't he cute?" She smiles showing off the dog.

"What're you gonna name it?" I ask.

"Hmm... What's Toru and (y/n) put together?" She takes a moment to think.

"Tor-(a part of your name)?" I suggest.

"Ooh yeah. I like that." She smiles. I smile at the sight of her smiling and she looks up to me confused.

"What?" She asks, seeing me smiling at her.

"Huh? Nothing." I put my hand over my mouth and look forward.

Suga and Yachi are both behind Daichi whose hitting a mallet against a pad. The bell rings loudly and Yachi and Suga jump up and down in excitement, hugging Daichi who looks like he might pass out.

"Wow, guess he got it." (Y/n)'s eyes widen, running towards the commotion. I catch up with her and Yachi throws herself at (y/n).

"HE GOT IT. DAICHI GOT IT!" She yells, jumping up and down.

"YEAH! LETS GO DAICHI!" I yell, bro-hugging him. He laughs and gets to pick a reward. Supposedly that was the hardest game in the whole fair and the prizes weren't horrible.

"Hmmm what should I get?" Daichi asks. There was some arcade tickets, free ice cream coupons or a huge teddy bear. When I say huge I mean HUGE. Those were pretty good considering the usual prize would be a balloon or something.

"The ice cream would be fun." Yachi says.

I look at my phone and it's about 7 pm already.
The sun was setting and the fair was getting more and more packed.

"Yeah we can get ice cream now, and then maybe come back afterwards when all the lights are turned on." Kuroo says from behind us. He must have heard the screaming and came right away.

"I like that idea. Lets go!" (Y/N) cheers, throwing a pointed finger to ice cream shop across the street from the fair.