Chapter 11

"Yachiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!1!!1!1!" I scream from the door.

"Whatttttttttttt!!!1!!1?!" She yells back from her room. She's had a lot of assignments lately.

"We're going to meet Oikawa's parents tomorrow." I pop my head into her room casually. She closes her laptop and looks at me with an annoyed face.
"And I couldn't have a tell in this?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Nope. Anyways, he's gonna pick us up around 5-6-7 or something." I shrug. I had already forgotten what time, but it was sometime around then.
I leave her alone again before she can argue with it.

Kuroo comes crashing into the dorm all of a sudden.

"(Y/N), Kenma's ignoring me againnnnnnnnn." He whined.

"Can you at least knock?" I roll my eyes.

"No. Now help me." He orders, crossing his arms.

"Why me? Call dad or something. Isn't that what sons are supposed to do?" I answer.

"Dad wouldn't pick up..." he mutters quietly. I let out a chuckle and pat his back.

"Did you take Kenma's games away?" I asked with a small smile.

"... yes..." he answers, somewhat ashamed.

"Boom. Just don't do that. I'm a genius." I point to my head and he gives me an annoyed look.

"I'm calling dad again." And he's already out of the dorm. I'm surprised he didn't take any of my food this time. Having Kuroo as a brother is definitely a hand full, he's so emotional it's crazy, not to mention having to look at his horrible bed-head everyday. I don't know how Kenma does it.
I sit down at my table and stay there for a few minutes just thinking.

Oikawa's a bitch. Manipulating me with a kiss... a good kiss... Stupid hoe ass bitch.
Although... he's my bitch now. Wait, is he my bitch? Are we even considered dating?

I slam my head against the table and groan loudly.

"(Y/N), calm down." Yachi yells from her room. I grunt in response and decide to do some assignments. I get 1 finished and I already have no brainpower whatsoever, so I go to watch some Cody Ko., Danny Gonzalez and Kurtis Conner on YouTube, because why not. They're hilarious and you can just watch without using your brain.

After catching up with all my "watch later" list i close my laptop and decide to do something somewhat productive.

"Want me to make supper? Since you're working and all?" I ask Yachi, already at the kitchen.

"Yeah sure!" She yells back. I crack some eggs and cut some veggies for omelettes. After putting it in the pan I hear a knock at the door.

"COME IN!" I yell, flipping the omelette. Oikawa walks in whistling.

"Heyyyyy (Y/N)~~! Whatchia cooking?" He walks over and leans his arm on the counter beside the stove.

"Are you blind? Omelettes. Duh." I roll my eyes, flipping it again and adding cheese.

"At least I'm not short." He answers, using my head as an armrest.

"Get your disgusting limb off of me." I swat at his arm. He laughs and doesn't move. When I finally get him to take his arm off he takes the spatula out of my hands.

"OIKAWA. GIVE IT." I yelled, jumping up and down.

"Make me." He grinned reaching higher and higher out of my reach.

"Fine then." I grin then knee him in the balls. He instantly drops the spatula and starts laughing/dying.

"Wow, you really got me there." He groans, waddling over to the couch.

"Why are you here?" I ask him, putting Yachi's omelette on a plate.

"Cause I was bored. And you're fun to look at." He looks over the couch at me.
"Was that a compliment? Cause it sounded like you were calling me funny-looking." I ask.
"Take it however way you want sweetheart." He turns back around.
"Sweetheart? Who you calling sweetheart?" I put my eggs in the pan.
"Who else?" He snickers. He must think I'm so dumb.
"That's really cringe, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you." I shrug. I can't lie, I liked the nickname. I'm hoping he calls me that again sometime.

"I'm not cringe, you're cringe." He states.
"You fuck girls then never call them back. That's cringe." I say. He gives me an offended looks.
"Oh yeah, well you wear frog hats around in public. That's cringe." He grins at me.
"You ask your mom for money. That's cringe." I glare at him. He gasps.
"You're a sore loser. That's cringe." He smirks at me.
"Oh yeah! Well... WELL YOU'RE..." I start. "SHIT." I see my omelette burning, causing smoke to go everywhere. The smoke alarm starts blaring. Oikawa runs over and grabs the towel hanging from the stove door, and fans at the alarm, making it finally stop.

His arms are so... toned.

I hadn't noticed I was staring until Oikawa waved a hand in front of my face.

"Distracted by my amazing good looks?" He chuckles.

"Something like that..." I mutter.

"Huh?" He gives me a shocked look and I just laugh it off, throwing away my omelette.

"Hey I was thinking, won't it be super awkward just inviting two random girls to your parents house? I mean, I find that's weird." I slyly bring up. The truth is, I sorta wanted to go alone with him but at the same time I didn't want to be pushed with questions.

"Yeah. But it was your idea." He shrugs. Damn it, now I have to look dumb.

"Well... I mean, Yachi's busy with school." It isn't a complete lie. She is busy with school.

"Oh really? Well then I guess it's just me and you." He smiles. He looks down at his phone for the time.
"It's getting pretty late. I should go." He walks towards the door.

"Hold on a second!" I yell. I wasn't planning on actually saying that out loud, but I guess I did. Before I knew it I was running towards him and crashing my lips on his.

"Ok bye." I push him out the door with all my force, slamming it before he can say or do anything else.

Hey readers! Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, just wanted to add in some extra bickering. Love you 🥺😏!
-ElloLuv212 😺