Chapter 32

"(Y/N)!??" Kuroo's voice comes roaring into my dorm.

That was awkward too considering me and Oikawa were in the middle of a heated make-out session on the couch.

"AH- MY EYESSS!!" Kuroo yelled, turning around.

"Oh my god just shut up and get in here." I roll my eyes and smile at Oikawa, getting off the couch and greeting my brother.

He ruffles my hair and sticks out his tongue.

"It's been a while shawty." He says.

I push his hand off my head with my UN-broken wrist.
"I'm not your shawty, Kozume is." I roll my eyes.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. What happened to your hand??" He grabbed it quickly to exam.

"SHIT! Hey be careful with it!" I hiss.

"Yeah yeah, sorry sorry..." he takes a long pause. "...Did he do this to you?" Kuroo asks, looking dead serious.

"What?" I ask, confused. He rubs his nose then looks over to Oikawa who's peacefully watching TV.

"Did your boyfriend do this to you?" He said firmly.

"W-well yeah but not like-" I get cut off when Kuroo stomps over to the couch and pulls Oikawa up by the back of his shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL? FIRST YOURE BANGING MY LITTLE SISTER, NOW YOURE ASSAULTING HER?" He spat.

Oikawa looked over to me with wide eyes. I returned the look.

"Testu calm down. He didn't do it on purpose." I eased.

"I SWEAR IT WAS A DUMB ACCIDENT!" Oikawa yelled with his hands up defensively.

"You better explain right now." Kuroo let go of Oikawa and crossed his arms.

"Well... we were-"

"HEY MAMMAS YACHI'S IN THE HOUSE!!!!" Yachi screams at full volume, not noticing the tense energy... until now.

"Whoops, wrong time?" She nervously looked down at her wrist only to notice she didn't have a watch on.

"OH YACHI THANK THE LORD." Oikawa yelled, scurrying over to her.

"Little weasel..." I heard Kuroo mutter.

"Testu, you're being annoying." Kenma said. I jumped. I didn't know he was behind me.
"Fine babyyyyyy." Kuroo seemed like a whole different person now.

"So.... How was the week of horror?" Yachi elbows Oikawa in the ribs. He smirks and walks over to me, putting his arms around on my shoulders.

"It was alright." I shrugged with my signature poker-face.

Oikawa looked insulted. He leaned in close to my ear, almost like he KNEW it would drive me crazy.

"Just... alright?" He whispered. I could feel his breath on my neck, goosebumps going down my whole body.

"Something kinky's going on over there. I can tell." Daichi says from the doorframe.

"DAICHI!!!" I yell, running to him to give him a hug.

"Wow, she really left me that fast huh?" Oikawa laughs.

"Jeez you walk fast..." I hear Suga say before showing up at the door afterwards.

"Oh... did you two come from the same place?" I wink. Suga's face goes bright red.

"Yep." Daichi smiles proudly.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" We all yell in unison. Well I was not expecting him to be THAT forward.

"WHAT NO NOT LIKE THAT!" Daichi blushes.

"Oh... bummer." I pout, rejoining Oikawa's side. I hadn't noticed that Yachi had walked into her room. Once I notice she's gone I tap Oikawa's shoulder really hard.

"PST. Is there anything weird in your room?" I whisper.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well... you know... we were BOTH in there..." I trail off. His eyes go wide.

"Oh shit." He smiles embarrassed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Yachi yells from her room.
"OIKAWA CLEAN YOUR STUFF UP, YOU HAVE CLOTHES EVERYWHERE!" Yachi yells.

Me and Oikawa sigh in relief. Just clothes. Not a condom wrapper, not anything embarrassing.

"On it!" Oikawa walks into the bedroom.

Oikawa's POV:

I sigh in relief with (y/n).

I walk into the room and Yachi's face is bright red, trying not to laugh.

"What? What is it?" I ask confused, shoving my clothes into my bag.

"You and (y/n) did the nasty didn't you?" She smirks.

"WHA- well yeah but HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I ask in shock.

"Her lucky socks are here." She lifts an eyebrow and picks up some bright red socks.

"PFFT- lucky socks?" I laugh.

"*laughs* yeah!" Yachi and I laugh loudly.

"What's up- oh no." (Y/N) walks into the room.

"WOW WHAT NICE SOCKS!" I laugh hysterically.

She stomps over and swats them out of my hands.

"SHUDDUP! THEY'RE JUST COMFY!" She yells.

"YEAH REAL COMFY!" Yachi laughs.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!" (Y/N) yells before leaving the room.

A/N: PLEASE check out me and my friends account! We're in the process of writing a Suna x reader story and it's rlly good! Ellokat121