Chapter 9

~back to y/n's POV~

He kissed me. He actually did it. Oh my god, I just kissed Oikawa Toru.

He backed away and smiled at me. I'm gonna melt.

"Uh-I- well... um..." I just stutter there, still basically hugging him. I look like an idiot.
His face starts to frown a bit.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask, still not letting go of him.

"It's nothing." He smiles at me again. I finally let go of him and I punch him in the arm.

"Next time just do it, no need to give me a heart attack!" I hiss. He lets out a laugh.

"Well you didn't need to punch me for it!" He hissed back, suppressing his laughter. We both break out laughing. We were both dying so we sat down on the ground.

After our laughing dies down a bit I turn to him to say something but he kisses me again.
I'm not complaining.
I put my hand on his. This is really happening. I can't believe it.
The kiss gets deeper. Damn, I'm having a make out session with Oikawa Toru. Who woulda thought?

I feel him bite my bottom lip and I smile a bit against his lips. This is great. Just us, actually kissing. Amazing. I wish this moment would never end.

"(Y/NNNNN)! OIKAWA! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" I hear Kuroo scream from my dorm's window. Oh shit.

Oikawa pulls away leaving a string of saliva between us. He winks and wipes off his mouth then stands up and gives me his hand. I get up and we walk back into the dorms hand in hand.

"You think he'll be mad?" I ask him. He looks at me with a sympathetic look.

"Yep." He smiles. I sigh and look at our hands. Every time I see those damn hands... MM! Pieces of art! Chefs kiss!

"What?" Oikawa asks, stopping us. I snap out of my thoughts and look at him with a confused look.
"Hm?" I hum. He looks at me then back at our hands.
"Why were you looking at our hands like that?" He starts walking again. One of his hands was in his pocket. So casual looking.

"PFT- no reason." I cover my mouth with my other hand and giggle to myself. He looks at me with a confused look but then just lets out a laugh.
We arrive back at my dorm and to my surprise, Kuroo, Kenma, Iwa, Daichi and Suga's shoes were all outside.

"This is gonna be so weird." Oikawa nervously laughs while letting go of my hand. I nod and open the door. Yachi looks like she's about to explode. Iwa looks miserable (like always), Daichi's talking to Suga with booglie eyes, Kenma's playing Super Smash Bros and Kuroo's tapping his foot with his arms crossed.

"Uh, heyyyyyy..." I awkwardly wave at everyone.

"Oikawa. Here. Now. Suga, come now." Kuroo walks up to Oikawa and pulls him by the back of the shirt into the hall. Suga jumps out of his seat and hurried after them. That's odd.

~Oikawa's POV~

"Oh my god. Calm down." I urge, trying to make Kuroo let go of my shirt.

"No. There is no chill right now you little bitch." He hisses at me.

"Kuroo, maybe just let go of his shirt." Suga says from behind him. Kuroo stops, lets out a "Tch" then finally lets me go.

"What the hell man!? Why were you just eating my sisters face!?" Kuroo throws his arms up into the air while talking. I roll my eyes and lean against the wall.

"Cause she's hot." I grin at him. Kuroo rolls up his sleeve and puts his hand into a fist. "OKAY OKAY! It was a joke! Chill!" I put my hands in the air defensively. He backs away and rolls his eyes.

"Can you believe this guy?" He looks to Suga, pointing at me with his thumb. "This... player decides to go for MY sister after I told him not to." He looks over at me and drops his thumb.
"this... IDIOT... goes for MY sister after I specifically told him NOT TO!" He yells, inching closer to me. Suga puts his hand on Kuroo's shoulder and yanks him back.

"Suga, talk sense into him will ya?" I sigh. Suga looks at me then back at Kuroo. He lets go of Kuroo's shoulder and leans against the wall across from me.

"Oikawa, you hurt her, you're dead. Kuroo'll kill you and then I'll kill you again. You don't play around here." He talks calmly. Shit, he's scary when he's quiet.

"I won't. Can we go now?" I put my hands in my pockets and regain my balance off the wall.

"We can once you say why you were kissing her. The real reason. Cause I swear to god if it's because she's hot you're dead right here and now." Kuroo says, already walking.

"She asked me out. I said yes. I kissed her. Is it weird to kiss someone after a date?" I chuckle out of annoyance, following behind them.

"Oikawa. Do you like her? Like, ACTUALLY like her?" Suga turns around with a serious look on his face.
I feel myself blushing a bit and I cover my mouth with my sleeve.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I do. Can we drop it now?" I mutter, looking at the floor. Suga turns back around and Kuroo stays silent. I guess that's a yes?

We get back to (y/n)'s dorm and she and Yachi and Daichi are all talking in the kitchen. Kenma's still in the living space but when he hears the door open he peeks over the couch.

"Tetsuuuu!" He whines. Kuroo goes to the couch and scoops him up, laying him on his lap. Romance, ew.

I walk over to the island and lean on my elbows. (Y/N) has an apron on and is mixing what looks like cookie dough. I look down at her ass then away and I giggle a bit to myself. She turns around and waves to me and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I smile at her and turn around. My palms are sweaty all of a sudden and I feel lightheaded.

Yup, I like her. A lot.