Chapter 30

I wake up the next morning with a warm feeling in my stomach. It's hard to explain.
I feel a soft breath on my neck as I turn around to see Oikawa snuggling into my neck. My eyes go wide and I check under the blankets.

Woah, this time we are naked!!

I quickly put the covers down and smile to myself, trying to keep in a squeal so I don't wake him up.

Frick it.

I kick my legs and squeal out of joy. Oikawa starts stirring.

"Hm?" He rubs one of his eyes. I turn to him and brush his bangs back.

"Good morning beautiful." He opens his eyes and gives me a smirk. I could feel myself blushing.

"Good morning handsome." I answer. We wraps his arms around my waist and the pulls me closer, spooning me.

I feel like I should get up.... But I'm actually enjoying this. To my surprise we both fall back asleep.

_______

I wake up again to an empty bed. I lean to the very corner of it and fall off, hurrying to put on a housecoat.

It smells like... nothing. It smells like literally nothing.

So much for a romantic breakfast.

I lazily walk over to the couch and turn on the TV.

That's weird. I wonder where Toru could've gone?

I wait there patiently.

He'll be back soon it's fine....

After about two hours I start to panic. I spam call his phone but he doesn't pick up. I call Yachi for help.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yachi, have you by any chance heard from Toru?? I don't know where he is and he's been gone all day." I fidget with my hair.

"Hmmm no I haven't. Since when do you care so much hmmm??" I can basically hear her smile.

"Whatever thanks anyways." I hang up before she can say anything else.

I call Tetsuro, I call Daichi, I call Suga, I even call his parents, yet nobody's seen him.
Right when I started to break down the doorbell goes off.

I wipe my eyes and head over to the door. I fling it open to see Oikawa Toru in a fancy black tux, holding a bouquet of red roses and pushing a cart full of fancy foods and wine.

"TORU-? WHERE WERE YOU???" I yell. His face drops from a smile to a worried look, (or more of a scared for his life look lol).

"Uh, I was getting you this!" He hesitantly stretched out his arm towards me with the bouquet. I stare at him with disbelief.

I feel mad, but at the same time this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever down for me.
Oh what the hell, I'll be happy for once.

I grab the bouquet and jump towards him, giving him a huge hug then kiss.

"Thank you so much... but why?" I ask.

"Why what?" He looks confused.

"Why all this stuff?"

He stays silent with a grin on his face. He looks like he's about to say something really sweet or deep. I'm expecting something amazing.

He quickly bites his bottom lip and puts his hand to his chin.
"Just cuz I'm built different."

I mentally facepalm myself.

The AUDACITY!
I was expecting something... not Toru-like.

"Just give me the food." I groan, pulling the cart inside. He laughs at his own joke and takes a seat beside me on the couch.

He even has fancy pointy dress shoes on.

"I feel underdressed." I squirm beside him. He chuckles and puts his arm behind my back on the couch.

"Hmmmm, you don't need clothes to be beautiful." He whispers against my hair. I can feel my face turn bright red.

"Wh- What now???" I stutter.

Oikawa takes a piece of shrimp and puts it in his mouth whole (without the shells ofc).
"Nothing~" he smirks.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" I bonk his head.

"You can't control me." He sticks his tongue out, a small piece of food falling out of his mouth in the process.

"Ugh, I hate all men🙄✋" I roll my eyes at him. He chuckles a bit and continues to stuff his face with food.

By default, my body wants to be uptight right now. My brain wants me to wish I weren't here, but I can't help but smile to myself.

I'm with a pretty funny guy.

I hurry and stuff a piece of shrimp into my mouth while he's looking at the TV then poke his arm.

"Hay- ThoRu!" I say, my mouth full.

He glances my way then smiles widely.

"Thids ids really goodh!" I say, stuffing more into my face. He laughs and starts stuffing his face too, until we're both disgusting idiots, getting fancy food all over the place and choking every few minutes.

"Damn I'm stuffed." Oikawa yawns. For some reason we ended up sitting on the floor, leaning against the foot of the couch. Oikawa had his shirt unbuttoned and i was stroking my stomach.

"I think I'm gonna explode." I groaned. Oikawa laughs and leans closer to me, putting a soft kiss onto my lips. I kiss him back and he pulls away smiling.

"You taste like sushi." He giggles.
I take this as a compliment.

"You know what? Living together isn't that bad..." I say out of no where.

"Yeah, it isn't that bad. Cuz I'm built differen-" Before he can finish his sentence I punch him in the arm.

"OUCH! DONT HATE ME CUZ IM BEAUTIFUL!" He screams.

I swear I thought my glass would shatter.

"oh my god calm down!" I yell.

"No! You're just jealous of my great looks!" He pouts. I grab my water and splash it into his face.

And this, readers, was a perfect representation of a cute moment, turned into pure chaos.

Oikawa gasps, wiping off his face.

"Oh IT IS ON!" He does some sort of battle cry then hurls himself at me, picking me up, ass in the air.

"WOAH BUDDY CALM DOWN IM JUST WEARING A HOUSECOAT!" I try desperately to get out of his grip.

"Sheeeesh that's even better" he wiggles his eyebrows at me. I can't help but laugh a little.

"Seriously put me down please!" I finally say. He smiles and sets me down, giving me a hug.

"Ok, you can stop hugging me now." I sigh, tapping his shoulder.

"No." He hugs me tighter.

"Toru- I can't breathe!" I gasp. I have to pull myself away. When he lets go, I go stumbling backwards, tripping and falling directly onto my wrist.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" 

(Manga at the beginning: Horimiya vol. 1)
A/N: Read our Suna X Reader story! - Ellokat121