Chapter 27

"Oh my god..." I sigh with my hand on my forehead. Oikawa stands at our front door with three gigantic bags of clothes and belongings.

"Did you pack your entire dorm in these? Why the hell did you pack so much?" I ask, opening one of his bags.

"How do you expect me to keep up this beautiful body and face? You can't rush beauty." He says matter-of-factly with this index finger pointed in the air.

"You need a Little Mermaid lamp to achieve beauty?" I ask, pulling out an ugly, dated lamp.

Yachi walks out of her room and snorts at the sight of Oikawa's bags and the lamp. Oikawa quickly sets the lamp out of my hands and shoved it back into his bag.

"What? It isn't that much!" Oikawa says, clearly with some regret and embarrassment in his tone.

"Toru. Yachi's moving out for the same amount of time as you, and she has one bag. And she's a girl. That's saying something." I cross my arms.

"Ugh whatever. Where do you want me to put my stuff?" He sighs, picking up his bags.

"Yachi's room." I point to the door beside mine.

"Whatttttttttt? We aren't gonna be in the same room?" He whines.

"No! She has a room, use it!" I yell, pushing him into Yachi's room.

"You're kinda a jerk." Yachi says from behind me.

"I'm just saying! There's a room, he mine as well use it." An edge in my voice.
Why do people always need to make things so damn complicated?

"That isn't the point and you know it. He just wants to be a good boyfriend. You should give him a chance." Yachi looks at me with a small, warm smile.

It's true. I'm not giving him any chances.
He isn't a burden. I wanted this.

Oikawa walks out of the room with his hands in his pockets.

"Welp, I guess I'll get going too." Yachi says. I give her a huge hug.
"I'll text you every night." I whisper in her ear.
"You'll be fine. Remember, give him a chance." She whispers back. I nod and let her go.

I turn around to see Oikawa smiling at me, his teeth showing and all. He looks excited.

His smile makes me wanna melt.

He noticed my facial expression, (zoned out and smiling awkwardly), and looks down to the floor blushing.

This makes me more flustered. My face feeling more and more hot.
We're lost in our own little moment.

"Um... Well bye!" Yachi squeaks before quickly leaving us alone.

Oikawa lets out a sigh and walks to his/Yachi's room whistling.

Why am I so nervous? And why is he so calm? I DONT UNDERSTAND MENNN!

I try to practice he's not there, resuming the meal I was prepping to cook. Just some simple spaghetti.

I finished cutting the vegetables, spinning around to put them in the pot. I drop them in and turn around again, only to be surprised by Oikawa sitting on the counter.

"Whatchia cooking?" He asks with a grin.

"Spaghetti." I mutter.

This is so embarrassing!!!

"Well, continue what you were doing. I won't get in the way." He drops his hands to his sides.

I hesitantly bend down to open a cabinet to get some tomato sauce.